‹ Prequel: Secret Valentine

August Is Over

Uneasy

“You were amazing, Lex. As always,” Alyson complimented as soon as I got off of the stage.
“Thanks, doll,” I smiled pressing a kiss to her forehead. “Where is my Princess?”
“She’s with Pat…again,”
“Okay.” I laughed. “We don’t have another meet and greet do we?”
“I have no idea. You’re going to have to ask Matt,”
“Okay, I will,” I replied. “As soon as I can find him,”
“He’s on the other side of the stage, babe.” Alyson replied with a soft smile.
“Be right back,” I replied before I started toward Matt. He was talking to Grieco, which I gladly interrupted. “Yo! Matt, do we have a meet and greet tonight?”
“Sort of,” He shrugged. “I didn’t take the time to actually organize one for you fuckers. So it’s first come first serve.”
I rolled my eyes.
“You’re fucking fired…again,”
“Whatever,” Matt laughed as I walked away from him. When I reached Alyson again, she was talking to John from The Maine. I snuck up, and wrapped my arms around the small girl, who just laughed in response.
“Hey, Lex.” Alyson stated, patting my arms lightly. “What did Matty say?”
“No formal meet and greet. What are you guys talking about,”
“We were talking about the art of poetry and photography.” John replied with a soft smile. “I was telling Alyson that I wanted to do a book of poetry one day,”
“And I was telling John to go for it,” Alyson laughed. “It was a very simulating conversation,”
“That’s nice,” I mumbled.
John smiled at Alyson, and thanked her for giving him the advice. I let go of my girlfriend, and she wrapped my arms around the skinny guy in front of us. John walked off with a nod and wave to the two of us. To say I didn’t feel uneasy that John’s opening up to Alyson so much is an understatement. John’s a good-looking dude. I’m not afraid to admit that one.
“Alright, Al. Tell me what’s going on in that brain of yours,” Alyson stated as soon as John walked off.
“Nothing,” I lied to her smoothly. “It’s nice that you’re getting along with everyone on tour,”
“I thought so too,” She smiled, but I could tell that it was fake. Alyson knew that I was lying. She’s always been able to tell, and with that, she usually calls me out. So I wanted for her to say something about it, but she didn’t. Alyson just hugged me, and placed a kiss on my cheek. “You better go change before you meet some people.”
“Okay. I’m going to shower, and talk to Lexi first.”
“Good idea,” Alyson smiled. “I’m going to go back to the bus early. Is that okay?”
“Yeah, that’s cool,” I replied. I kissed her softly before she turned around and headed out of the venue.
I don’t know why I felt so uneasy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts? Predictions???

Leave me things lovely people :)

xoxo Rae