‹ Prequel: Secret Valentine

August Is Over

Wake Up

“Lexi Bear,” I stated toward my daughter, trying to wake her up. “Princess, wake up,”
She groaned and swatted my hand away with her tiny one.
I laughed at her little antics. She was just like Alyson when she was being woken up.
“No,”
“Yes. Come on, baby. It’s daddy’s day off. I wanna spend it with you,”
“Shut up.” She stated, cuddling into her Princess blanket inside of her too-big bunk.
“Alexandra Alyson Gaskarth…” I warned, letting her know that telling me to shut up wasn’t a good idea.
She rolled over and huffed.
“What do you want daddy?”
“I want you to get your little butt up from that bunk and spend the day with me,”
“Ugh,” She groaned. “Go spend time with Mommy.”
“I spend every day with her,” I rolled my eyes. “Let’s go get some ice-cream or something,”
Her head popped up in my direction.
“Ice-cream?”
“Yes, Mint chocolate chip…your favorite.”
“Okay…” She yawned. “I’m awake,”
I laughed again at her.
“Get dressed. I’m going to go put on some clothes.”
“Okay,” She nodded. “Can you help me out of my bunk, daddy?”
“Of course, Princess,” I admitted, helping her slide out of the bunk and on to the floor. “Go ask mommy for help,”
“I don’t need help,”
“You do to get your bag, silly,”
“Oh…” She giggled before prancing off toward mine and Aly’s bunks.
I shook my head before heading toward the bathroom to change and get ready. As soon as I finished, I walked out into the front lounge. I waited for my little girl to finish getting ready so that we could leave the stuffy bus. No one else besides Rian happened to be awake, and he was barely awake. He had a cup of coffee in his hands, from Starbucks of course, and he looked dead. I didn’t dare comment on it, because I know how Rian can get before he’s had his coffee. Soon enough, Lexi came prancing through the bus until she got to us.
“There’s my girl,” I smiled at her.
She smiled back before bouncing toward Rian.
“Morning, Uncle Ri,” She stated.
“Hey kido,” Rian replied, pulling her up on his lap to give her a hug. “How are you this morning?”
“I’m super duper,” She laughed. “What about you?”
“Dead,”
“You can’t be dead,” She stated. “You’re talking aren’t you?”
“Yeah, well, I’m a Zombie.”
Lexi erupted into a fit of giggles.
“Okay….” She laughed, sliding off of his lap before she walked toward me. “Are you ready, Daddy?”
“Whenever you are, Princess,” I admitted.
“Let’s go!” She nearly shouted.
“Quiet down, baby girl.”
She nodded before taking my hand. We left the bus as quietly as we could. Hand in hand, we headed down the streets in search of a ice-cream parlor. After walking for ten minutes, we stumbled upon one that Lexi eagerly drug me in to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Cute and short chapter :) Please forgive me.

I GET MARRIED IN THREE DAYS! HELL TO THE YES!
butttt I'm freaking out. It's a girl thing.

Comment please?

xoxo Rae