Silent Death

Blood Love

*Dream........

Melanie is in her bed eyes wide open. She is naked and crying as Aaron's face comes into her view. Melanie screams as he rapes her; biting her everywhere on her body. Blood drenches her breasts and stomach and legs dripping onto the bedspread of her bed. Her lips are bloodstained from his unforgiven kisses.
.......end dream*

Melanie woke up in a heartbeat. She was still in her assigned bed at the hospital, the room darkened.

"That felt so real..." She felt her mouth and felt her breasts finding no traces of blood. She sits up and pulls up her white hospital to feel her stomach to make sure those bites were just a fantasy. She felt nothing; arms, legs,....nothing. "No blood," she sighs in relief, "thank god."

The next day........

Melanie feels the sunlight on her face and smiles. She faces Daren and finally leaves the hospital. Daren opens his car door for her then closes it and gets in. He starts the car and drives off.

"Thanks for taking me home. I really appreciate it," Melanie says looking out the window.

"No, I really don't mind. How's your bite?" Daren looks over slightly to see her neck.

"Better,.....I couldn't sleep though..." Melanie's voice trailed off thinking about the horrifying dream she had last night.

"Was the bite irritating you?" Daren placed his hand in hers.

"No,...I had a nightmare about.....'him'." Melanie looks away. Stops at a red light.

"The vampire??" Melanie nods. "Don't worry, remember, I won't let you get hurt." He looks into her eyes and leans in for a kiss. Daren abruptly pulls away hearing a crash on the roof and then a fist bursts through the cars' roof, it grabs Melanie. Daren pulls the arm away and smashes it into the ceiling of the car. The hand receeds from the hole in the roof.

Breathing heavily, "Are you okay?" asks Daren.

"I dont know!!" Melanie responds.

Just then something, more like someone, crashes through the windshield and starts to grab her.

"Get your damned hands off her!!!" Daren yells. The guy turns his head and looks at Daren, releasing her and lunging at Daren.

"Daren, nooo!!" She looks around the car and sees that the glove compartment was busted opened. She reaches into it and draws a knife being caeful not to stab herself in the swirving car.

"Get off him son of a bitch!!" Melanie stabs the knife into his shoulder, drawing blood.

"How dare you!" he said cringing, "that hurt."

"It better have!" Melanie shouts.

"I'll be back..." he says finally working his way through the windshield. He vanishes.

"Are you alright!?!" Melanie exclaims to Daren.

"Yea, I'm fine,....but I know who your vampire is..." Daren breathes heavy.

"Who is he, and what does he want from me!?....And how do you know this?!" Melanie yells frantically wanting to know this mystery.

"It hard to explain.....-" Daren cuts off and opens his mouth. Inside were two slender white, cannine looking fangs. Melanie went white.

"Oh my god,..." she whispers, "get away from me!!!" She moves back away from him.

"Don't be afraid...I'm not gunna hurt you,..but my brother Aaron will." Melanie's head turns.

"What!?!...You knew about this and you didn't tell me?!" Melanie screams looking away.

"Don't take this the wrong way baby,...I couldn't bare...this...-" he cuts off sighing in remorse. "I care way too much about you," Daren admits softly.

Melanie looks into his eyes, "...I'm sorry D,...I'm just a little...-"

"Shocked?" Daen finishes her sentence.

"Yea, I mean, I've been dating you, for what,six months? And now I find out....six months later when you said that there was no secrets between us!" Melanie sighs looking back out the window.

"I'm sorry,...but I had no choice. I didn't want to hurt us...I didn't want you to be afraid cause.....I love you Melanie."

*pause of silence*

"You still didn't answer one question....Why is he going after me of all people?!"

"I my brother-"

"As if ths couldn't get any wierder," Melanie interpted.

"He's probally going after your blood," Daren says after giving her a look. "Most vampires thinks your blood smell delicious,.. but I think it's very soothing and calm like an ocean filled with hopes and dreams." Daren picks up her hand and kisses it.

"Aww...you're so sweet." Melanie blushes a deep red.

"My pleasure sweet heart." Daren smiles, his dark hand held hers in compassion while Melanie puts her other hand on his face.

"Just promise me you'll tell your 'brother' to lay off."

"If I can, I will..." Daren replies giving her a kiss and Melanie kisses back.

"You're the best boo."
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally dun lol *enjoy!!