Enchanted

Noah.

I walked out of the hall rubbing my eyes. Freya was having the time of her life with the person she loved, and well, I... Wasn’t. I turned my head and saw Mia and a group of her friends giving me some sort of girl version of a death glare. Great.

I shoved my hands in my pockets, and walked home, feeling immensely sorry for myself. All my life was going to be now was Declan this and Declan that, Oh, Noah, look at this amazing wedding dress for mine and Declan’s wedding, isn’t it going to be amazing?
Well, that’s at least how I imagined it.

I kicked rocks into the darkness, walking past all the old shops and houses, and into the country road that led to my house. There was only a ten minute walk down this road to get home. I pushed up my sleeves; the shrubs brushed my bare arms, leaving tiny scratches.
Only two cars drove past, their headlights illuminating the deserted road. I turned into the close of my house, and saw waiting outside was Freya.

I ran up the drive, and pulled her into a hug, breathing in ready to gush at her, so many questions running through my mind; why was she here? Where was Declan? Did she love me?
She opened her mouth, starting her sentence, just as I opened mine and started to say something.

“No, you go first” She laughed. We always did this.
“I lo-“ I started, just as Declan came out of the car in the shadows and placed his arm around the love of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so so so sorry how short this is.
I know I fail :')
Sian's gonna write an even better chapter I bet.
over to Sian!<3