Enchanted

Freya

The smile on Noah's face faded as Declan's arm wrapped around me.

'Hey, Noah.' Declan greeted him, slight sarcasm in his tone. I ignored it.

'What were you saying?' I pushed, staring into his eyes. He looked at me blankly, before shaking his head.

'Nothing, doesn't matter.' He smiled, and gave me that now it's your turn look.

'I just wanted to make sure you got home okay. Y'know, 'cause it's dark, and you walked.'

'Yeah, no, I'm fine. I should go.' He turned to his house.

'Noah,' I spoke his name softly, reaching my arm out. He turned back around.

'Yeah?'

'Sleep well.' I smiled, and he nodded.

'You too,' He mumbled, and slumped away to his house. I didn't blink until his door was closed and the porch light flicked off. My heart went out to Noah, because he never seemed completed.

'So, I was thinking...' Declan started, pulling me into a proper hug. 'You, me, in front of my TV, snuggled up with a blanket with some popcorn and watching a chick flick?' He grinned, and I sighed. Chick flick. I was marrying a guy who thought I liked chick flicks. Noah would've asked me to watch a scary movie, with some chocolate, totally casual, just sat on his bedroom floor having giggle fits at nothing.

'Sure,' I sighed, turning so his arm rested on my waist. His house was opposite Noah's exactly, so we walked the few steps to his door and entered his house. We didn't bother turning any lights on, heading straight up to his room. Once inside, he quietly closed his door and pressed his lips on mine.

'I love you, Freya.' Declan breathed in my ear. I smiled, giving him another kiss.

'Go pick a movie,' I smiled, and he kissed me one last time before walking to pick one. He chose Mean Girls, which was okay, I guessed. He got it playing and we curled up on his bed, and he grabbed some popcorn out of a draw beside his bed.

'Do I really want to eat something out of your sock draw?' I teased.

'It's in packaging!' He laughed, offering me some. I ate some and pretended to die, then he kissed me and we both laughed.

'Hey, Dec?'

'Yeah?'

'Love you,' I grinned, as he pulled me on top of him and our mouths met.

♥♥♥

I rolled over, still half asleep, and put my arm over Declan. Or, should I say, the empty space where Declan should've been.

'Declan?' I mumbled, moving my arm around. 'Dec?' I opened my eyes, staring at the Declan lacking space beside me. I blinked a few times, before panic entered me. I glanced around the room, my heart pounding, before getting up and leaving the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry if it's short, I just wanted to get another chapter out. I hope you like it!

Izzy's turn. ;'D