Enchanted

Noah.

I slumped down into the deep set leather settee. Rubbing my eyes roughly, I tilted my head back and let out an exasperated sigh. This whole clique love triangle was getting kind of annoying, and I had no idea what to do, what to say, and who to talk to, Freya being the only person I’d trust with a gun and my life.

I grabbed my phone off the coffee table, no missed calls, and no missed texts. Nothing ever changes. The house was too silent. Parents must be out. Again, nothing ever changes. I trudged up the stairs, slapping against the banister, hand stinging, I didn’t really care. There was heavy dubstep coming from the next door house, must be having a singular party.
I was in such a sour mood, it was annoying me. How tragic. I switched on the light of the bathroom, studying the posh interior decorating, the tiles and the Jacuzzi-bath hybrid.
I turn the water in the shower on, strip, and get in. The water travels over my head, and down my back, I tilt my face towards the shower head, hoping some miracle might happen and wash away all the memories of today, never going to happen.

Negative and sour, never good. I shut the water off, not really knowing why I actually took the shower. I towel dried my hair, rubbing so hard it felt like I’d left dents in my skull. I knew as long as I fell asleep, maybe the next day could be better.

I stepped into my room, and saw a silhouette. I span out of the room, grabbed an umbrella lying on the ground and ran in screaming like a rugby player.

The silhouette span around screaming, and I stopped dead in my tracks. What the hell was Declan doing in my room? Semi-naked? He was only wearing boxer shorts, that closely resembled Speedos. My eyes widened and Declan yawned and screamed. Sleepwalking. He had the biggest hard on ever and when he noticed his face turned a bright crimson.
I laugh, feeling slappy happy sad, pitying Declan.
“What were you dreaming about Declan, eh?” I laugh, winding him up. He turned even more red, his temper slowly rising, as he stormed out of my room, down the stairs, crashing around and into unknown turns, and out of the front door. I burst out laughing, oh the poor sod.

My phone rings, and I pick it up.

“He-“ She doesn’t finish, I hear the front door slam to her house and she said “never mind, I was going to ask if you’d seen Declan, but he’s just turned up, thank you anyway though” and she hung up.

That’s all the conversation I had with her for the rest of the night. Lovely.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so sorry for how short it is, and how long it's taken to write this small pathetic chapter, but I know Sian's going to amazingly make her chapter a trillion times better:')
over to Sian!