Enchanted

Freya

I sat cross legged, waiting for Declan to walk in. I had planned how I was going to yell at him, but when I saw his confused face standing in the doorway, all I could do was jump up and hug him.

'Don't ever do that again, okay? You had me worried.' I kissed him.

'Sorry, babe. I don't really know what happened.' His gaze met mine for a few seconds, before he walked away and collapsed on the bed.

'You look a bit pale, are you okay?'

'Yeah, I'm good.' He replied calmy, staring at the ceiling.

'Okay...' I said, confused by his behavour. 'Where did you go?' I asked, looking down at my feet.

'For a walk.'

'In your underwear?' I widened my eyes.

'Sure,' He mumbled, obviously not interested. He was really begining to get on my nerves.

'Declan, what the hell is up with you tonight?' I sighed.

'Nothing. Look, I'm sorry. I don't know what came over me. Just come lie down, and we can go back to sleep, and do something tomorrow.' He opened his arms, and I unwillingly joined him on his bed.

'You worry me sometimes, Dec.' I sighed.

'I know, I'm sorry, I really am.' I cuddled me close, and I breathed in his welcoming smell.

'I love you.'

'Love you too,' He replied after a second, and kissed the top of my head.

'Hey, do you think doing something tomorrow can wait? I've already promised Noah I'd go do something with him, plus I need to see my mum, and tell her about this beauty.' I smiled, putting my hand up in the air and staring at the rock sat on my finger.

'It's gorgeous on you.' He mumbled, almost back asleep. But I couldn't sleep. The thought of Declan's hesitation to reply that he loved me kept me up all night.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know that it's too short to even count as an update, but I kinda like where this ends, so I'm not gonna screw around with it.

Hopefully Izzy can improve this! Over to her. :'D