Enchanted

Freya

With Noah squirming beside me, I paused the DVD.

"I can't concentrate on naked girls being slashed with you hiding behind my hair," I laughed, nudging Noah away from me.

"Sorry, I'm just not as hard core as you." He winked. I rolled my eyes, flopping off the sofa and moving towards the kitchen. Scratching my head, I opened a cupboard door and stood on my tiptoes and rummaged around. My tiny tee shirt was up by my ribs, and I caught Noah staring.

"Declan's property," I joked, but it was true. He blushed a scarlet red and I giggled. He walked over and picked me up so I could reach the last health bar on the top shelf, and sat me on the work surface as I began eating it.

"So are you happy with this whole engagement thing?" He asked, fondling the hem of his shirt.

"I guess. It hasn't really sunk in yet. Crap, I still need to tell my mother - shit, and my no-one-touches-my-daughter dad! Noah, I'm screwed-''

"Hey, shh, calm down." Noah smiled, pulling me into a hug. I wrapped my legs around his skinny waist and continued eating my health bar over his shoulder. "You love Declan, right?" I nodded. "Then you'll be fine. Just stay calm, breathe, and be you. Your dad loves Declan; he's intelligent, he's hard working, he's got money..." I smiled at Noah's attempt to cheer me up, but I was still freaking out inside. I mean, what if Declan's hesitation did mean something? And where did he really go last night? Nothing made sense, so I let my best friend make me a mug of coffee and cleared my brain with more mindless slaughtering that was the beauty of horror movies.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its so short, but its a bit of a filler chapter I threw together while half asleep last night. Sorry it took so long to update!

Sian :] xx