Status: Active

I Must Be Dreaming

Kodak Moment

Current Place : Hollywood CA, City Nickname : The Entertainment Capital of the World

I finished my first rough draft, send it to be edited and now I just got it back from her. She was a nut and made me laugh at the note on the first page. "The word is masculine, not man muscularity. If you send me one more freaking word about a dude that is short, I'm finding you and hurting you" I did it just to screw with her, she was a nice woman. Her name was Demi, and she loved my action/romance novels more than Jalex did. I fixed it and followed some more of her instructions for a awhile before my phone began playing I Must Be Dreaming.

I bit my lip to keep from smiling as I answered it. "Talk Dirty to me" I said.

"Well, if that is the response I get, I will" Kennedy said.

I laughed out loud for a moment then asked "how are you Kenny?"

"I'm good Rem, yourself?" he asked.

"Working on my book, makes some edits while I have some peace and quiet" I said.

"Mind if I pester you for a while?" he asked politely.

"Nope, not at all. I'm on the tour bus cause the guys are out doing gods knows what" I said happily.

"Good, I need you to unlock the door then" he said. I heard a knock on the tour bus door after he said that and I did a bit of a squeal and I heard Kennedy laugh on the phone.

I hung up the phone and unlocked the door. Stupid thing was jammed again, I swore this door had it out for me. I finally pried it open and slipped on something causing me to fall out of the bus.

I let out a shriek and fell into Kennedy's lean toned arms. "Rem, you okay?" he asked.

"I'm good" I said smiling reassuringly.

"Good" he said kissing my forehead. I felt myself blush slightly and Kennedy realized what he did and stood me up quickly and moved away.

"Sorry, I didn't mean too" he said quickly then released his hold on my arms. I felt my heart sink a little when he said that.

"It's okay, I didn't mind" I said.

"Okay, good" he said anxiously.

I drug him into the bus and sat him down on the couch. "So what is happening with you?" I asked.

"Nothing much, just working on some music and stuff" he said smiling nervously. Spoken like a true band member, working on some music and stuff. That was what ATL always told me when I asked.

I sat next to him and got comfy, I still hadn't taken off his jacket. I washed it once and panicked once I did. I thought his smell would leave, but thankfully it stayed. I think every fiber in my body was screaming at me to jump this man, he was looking really hot just sitting there.

"Can I give you a massage?" I asked hoping to relieve some of his stress and nervousness. He was a bit rigid, like it was a bad idea that he came over here or something.

"Sure?" he questioned.

"You don't seem too confident about that, I'm gonna just going to do your shoulders if that is okay" I smiled. Maybe it would help him relax some.

He just nodded and turned so his back was facing me. I began to rub his shoulders and I could feel that he was really tense. I ignored it and kept rubbing the muscles and they slowly, very slowly began to relax. "Can I take my shirt off?" he asked.

"Absolutely" I said grinning. He couldn't see me anyways so it didn't matter.

He lifted his shirt up and I watched the muscles in his back work. It was really nice, he had smooth skin that was just begging for me to run my hand down it. And before I could stop myself I did just that. My hand was to his pants line before I caught myself. I moved my hands back up to his shoulders and began to rub them again.

I continued to massage his back in silence. It was beginning to bother me for some strange reason. I think being with ATL and always having something going on was rubbing off on to me. I bit my lip trying to think of someway to start off a conversation with him. But nothing was coming to mind.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-xx
[Kennedy's pov]

I was on the ATL tour bus with Remi massaging my back. I felt like an idiot for even suggesting for her to open the door. Then she slipped on a shirt, or at least it looked like a shirt fell right into my arms. I kiss her like an idiot and say 'I didn't mean to' Gods Kennedy Brock how stupid are you?

"Would it be totally wrong, if I asked you to sit on this couch for about 10 minutes while I write about how good you look?" Remi asked suddenly.

I turned my head slightly to look at her and her eyes were the size of saucers. "Did I say that out loud?" she asked sheepish.

I smiled softly and nodded. "Shit, I'm soo sorry. I didn't mean for that to come out loud" Remi said before looking down at her hands. I didn't notice but her nails were actually done into characters. She had minions from Despicable Me on her fingers and Gru on her thumbs.

"I don't mind" I said turning around and taking her hands into mine. I kissed her knuckles and smiled up at her as I pulled away. Remi leaned forward and our lips met in a gentle kiss. She was amazing, it was intoxicating when I kissed her back. I felt her wrap her fingers in my hair and hold me closer, I slid my hands down her arms and onto her back. I stopped about halfway and pulled her closer.

"Remi is sitting here supposed to be doing her book. But instead she is kissing the hell out of Kennedy Brock" Alex Gaskarth said. I didn't even hear a door open or anything. We broke apart and Remi reddened slightly before looking at Jack.

"What the hell Alex? Ever heard of knocking?" Remi asked moving away from me some.

"I did knock, not my fault your attention was else where" he said gesturing towards me with his hand.

I didn't say anything as I put my shirt back on. "Hey what are you doing?" Alex exclaimed with his cheesy grin.

"What?" I asked pausing to pull down the rest of my shirt to cover my stomach.

"I came back to get some songs, continue as you were. Remi needs some action, its been awhile since she has gotten--" he started before Remi grabbed a pillow and chunked it at his face.

"Shut up Alex, my private life is none of your business!" she said angrily before she began to beat him with the pillow.

"Kenny, help a brother out" Alex begged.

I smiled before grabbing Remi around the waist and pulling her away from assaulting her brother. "I will get you Alex" she threatened as he hurried out of the tour bus laughing.

"So is what he said true?" I teased letting her go.

She turned around and eyed me suspiciously. "You want some of this?" she warned holding up the pillow.

"Only if you promise to kiss me again" I said smiling. I don't know what came over me but her kissing was amazing.

Remi still gripped the pillow as she reached up and kissed me. It lasted for about two seconds before she hit me with the pillow. "That was for teasing me and I'm not gonna answer you question" she said smiling.

I grinned. Remi grabbed a beanie, sunglasses and put on her shoes. "Let's go take crazy photos of us doing something. I need a breather" Remi announced.

"Where are we going?" I asked as she grabbed my arm.

"No idea, but I have a phone with GPS and I can read a map. I'm sure I can call Jess or someone and ask them for help if I get lost" she said.

"Sounds good enough to me" I said following her.

We walked around for who knows how long when ATL appeared on a corner. Jack saw Remi and made a beeline for her. "Jack Attack" she whispered before he grabbed her and hugged her close.

"Rem I missed you" he said.

"Jack, I didn't move from my computer for a long time. How did you miss me?" she asked as he still hugged her close.

"Alex was being mean, Zack and Rian ran away from me" he said in a kid voice.

"I'm sorry they hurt your feelings Jackie, but your are crushing the last few good ribs I have" she said strained.

"Oops" he said letting her go. Remi straightened and said "I will survive"

"Good now can we torture this place?" Alex asked.

"I'm surprised you haven't already" Remi commented quickly.

"Kodak moment" Jack said before snapping a photo of us with a digital camera.

"What was that for?" I asked.

"Jack has a strange thing with taking photos of everyone sometimes. You've been warned. It will come at times when you least expect it" she whispered to me.

"Rem move closer to Kenny and Alex snap of photo of us" Jack said as he gave the camera to Alex. Jack squashed Rem closer to me, then pulled us both to him in a hug. He rested his cheek on her head and smiled.

"Perfect Jack, I think Kennedy is gonna have a heart attack. There goes your lover Rem" Alex said snapping another photo.

Remi shot him an ugly finger gesture and Jack let go of me but hung onto Remi. "Couple photo" Jack said to Alex.

Alex just smiled his signature smile and snapped another photo. "My turn" Alex shouted.

"You want to make a run for it?" Remi asked.

"After this, Alex has really long legs. Him and John are neck and neck there" I teased.

"Very true" she said as Jack snapped photos.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remi's outfit

I changed her name from Rhemi to Remi. It sounds better and it will go perfectly for explaining how she got her name. Not a huge change really just one letter. Nothing else has changed. Jess I mentioned you, promise next one you shall be featured along with Shyla. I feel bad I haven't gotten to write either of you in person yet.

Thank you for all the lovely comments and subscribers.

Author Questions with Remi, Alex and now Jack-
Do you base your characters off of people in your life?

Remi- I use certain things, like take Jack for instance. I use his smile and his amazing hugging skill in my current story for a main male character

Jack-Told you she loves me more Alex

-Alex turned towards Jack with evil glare but doesn't say anything-

We say you write in your spare time, but you also photograph All Time Low. When is there spare time?
Remi- Whenever I can pry Alex and Jack off of me, so I can type. They love to read my writing no matter what stage/state it is in

Alex- Yes, she wrote 3 chapters for one book and it had horrible spelling mistakes but we still loved it

Jack smiled and nods.

Do you enjoy doing anything other than taking photos of your brothers and writing?
Remi- Yes, I like to play soccer. Not really by the rules because the Gaskarth siblings hardly follow those. But yes, I enjoy playing soccer, tweeting my fans and messing with ATL's tweets

Jack- One of my favorites' is when you leaked the photo of us on the Internet with our whitey tightys

Alex- Yes, that popped up everywhere in a short time. Remi couldn't stop laughing when it showed up on our tweets. A fan commented and said "I love you in your tighty whiteys" and they had a link to the photo