Status: Active

I Must Be Dreaming

Damon and Remi Interview

Current City Bellevue-Washington, Nickname: City in a Park

Kenny left after consoling and making me feel better. Next Morning I made sure I was packed and ready to go, I drove myself to the airport and checked in. My friend Damon called me and asked if he could come along. I happily agreed and he'd said he meet me at the airport or in Bellevue.

-----Finally In Bellevue-----

I hugged the first person I saw once I got out of the airport. It was a nice teenager, he looked freaked out at first but then hugged me back awkwardly. I let him go and called Damon. Yes I teased him endlessly for his name. Anyway, I called him and see met up at a cafe then checked into the hotel. We got changed and ready for the interview stuff at wherever the hell the place was. It completely slipped my mind, but we somehow managed to get there after looking like tourists asking for directions.

We got there and I gave them my license to prove that was who I was. I got my little neck badge thing along with Damon. I felt all giddy and shit now. I saw her ...she was beautiful too. I think I fainted for a moment. Damon just laughed at me. I regained my composure and walked over to her.

"Remi! You made it" Sherrilyn Kenyon said walking, briskly mind you.

"Hello Mrs. Kenyon" I said shaking her hand.

"Oh, please Mrs. Kenyon is when I look for my mother-in-law or something. I'm Sherri or Sherrilyn" she said smiling.

"I'm just Remi" I teased.

"Yes, let’s go sit down. The fans are going to be pouring in by the bus loads in a moment. This is, WarChild, my brother" Sherri said gesturing to the guy next to her.

"Hello" I said. He took my hand and kissed it. I kept myself from blushing like an idiot.

"This is Damon, a pen-pal and close friend from Scotland. Scottish Accent and great ass" I said bluntly. Sherri laughed and WarChild smiled.

It was Damon's turn to be flushed. I grinned and after the intro was done, walked over and sat down next to her. I felt all special; I was next to Sherri Kenyon!! Dark-hunter author...faints again. No not really once was enough, I wouldn't embarrass myself further.

I took a drink of water as the other authors sat down and we all said hi to each other and exchanged numbers and stuff. Yes, just because we are writers doesn't mean we aren't girls. We love to bull sh.t and chat about nonsense.

The fans came in and Damon was already scoping out potential dates. I just started laughing silently. Typical guy, ladies and gents, typical guy. Once everyone was settled down the hostess said welcome and then told us to introduce ourselves.

It got to me and I said "Ello, as some of you may know I'm Remi Pyne. I write paranormal romance novels and I have no pets. I need one though...maybe a cat. I like cats and hopefully it will keep the vampires close they like kitties" I said smiling before glancing and Sherri. She smiled and introduced herself before going down the line to the next person.

After the intros were done fans raised their hands and people they were called on one at a time, obviously because otherwise we'd never get anywhere.

"Mrs. Pyne, I have a question" a woman in her mid twenties said.

"I just want to correct you before I answer your question Ma'am. I'm a Ms not a Mrs I'm not married to a Mr. Pyne. I want to however me married to a Mr. Russell or any other the Dark Hunters, I'm not picky. Sorry I drifted what is your question?" I said.

"I'm sorry Ms. Pyne, I'm new to reading your books and I was wondering how many have you written?" she asked.

"I've about 14 books but only 4 of them are published. I have 2 in my vampire series and 2 in my Were series. I'm about to have another one finished but I can't tell you where it belongs yet because that is a secret. But I post weekly things for my blog, that gives the inside scoops on something I do"

That woman about died I think. She looked so happy she might fall over. "Ms. Pyne, I have two questions. One who is Mr. Russell? Two, will you write something other than vampires or Weres?" a teenage guy asked.

"Mr. Russell is Bones Russell, or Crispin Russell; written by Jeaniene Frost. The answer to your second ones kind of depends I'm actually going to branch out and write 'other' supernatural’s. I just started with vamps and weres because it is like a beginner’s check mark. Once you get a grip on them, you can explore the other things. For example, I have written 1/2 a book about normal mundane...or somewhat normal mundane. They have the ability to read minds and they work for a library to keep track of supernaturals" I said.

"That sounds really interesting, do you have any idea when that is going to hit the shelves?" he asked.

"Probably next Christmas or the year after that. I have a ways to go because I don't know if I want a series or a standalone book" I answered.

"Thank you" he said.

"You’re welcome" I replied.

"Remi, I've heard that you are currently dating Kenny Brock from 'The Maine' band, is this true?" someone asked.

"Yes it is true. Kennedy and I have started dating and that is as much as you are getting out of me" I said.

"How fast do you type?" someone asked.

"About 70-80 words a minute. Unless I have to stop and do research, that kind of slows me down some. Other than that, after typing for so long, I got up to about 75 words a minute. If you ask my editor, she'll tell you, I'm not a fast enough typer" I joked.

I asked as many questions as they asked me, then poor Sherri got 3 times the questions. I excused myself and went to the bathroom and took a breather. Damon showed up after I got out of the bathroom and rubbed my shoulders. "I think I have a fear of fans now" I said.

"Nah, you did great Remi. This is small compared to what could happen if you became a movie star" he said.

"Thanks for coming with me" I said.

"Anything for you Pyne" he said kissing my hair before walking back with me and sitting down.

I continued to answered questions when people asked them, but after 3 hours I think my voice was beginning to die. I texted Kenny and told him how I was doing. I mostly wanted to fall over from exhaustion. I was so glad when the questions were over, I shook hands and chatted with fans, signed their books and etc.

"So you survived you first official fan meet. What do you think?" WarChild asked.

"That turning to alcohol sounds like a great idea right now. I'm in favor of going and getting a few shots. What about you?" I asked Sherri.

"I might have a few meaning 1 maybe 2. A couple of other authors want to come and hang out with us, you mind?" she asked.

"Not at all, I need to walk around for a moment, I think my legs fell asleep though" I teased.

"Yes you get used to that" she said wrapping an arm around me.

"I enjoyed this though, but it makes me want to go to my cave back home and never come out" I said before laughing.

"I know exactly how you feel Remi, I know how you feel" she agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Remi outfit
Damon outfit

Comment, tell my what you love or hate :) Subscribe :)