Status: Working on it as fast as I can! >.<

Take Me Away

Ch. 1 To a frikkin rock concert!

Late! Late I say! Late! My first Seether concert! I had backstage passes and I was late! How could this happen to me of all people?! Of course, that's why it happened... Because it was happening to me. My best friend was late as hell too. He came running up to the door with me, holding his pass in hand, gasping for air. Ah, the spiky died red hair was my savior.

“You're LATE!”

“Sorry! Mom made me finish my pees! Geez!” he complained, pouting at me.

“Let's get in while the opening band is still on!”

I pulled the skinny little bitch in after me, flashing our passes to the big guy at the entrance. Ah, I had to see Shaun if my life depended on it! Which it did. I would die happy if I saw him. Did that make me a loser? Probably, but it'd be ok. We got to the front row and I felt my heart race. Right off stage on the left was Shaun Morgan, talking to some of the crew. Ahhh, my heart skipped a beat. Oh if only I wasn't a lame little freshman in college and a total babe instead...

“Remy! Oh my god! Remy! He's coming on stage! Holy shit! They're coming on stage! REMY! CATCH ME I'M GOING TO DIE!” my friend, Aedynn kept at me.

My head jerked up in time to see that red haired beautiful man sweep his eyes over the crowd. His eyes met mine for a mere second before I felt like I was about to melt. Ok, I was a mindless fangirl... probably. Aedynn was worse about John Humphrey on drums though... I looked over to my friend who was screaming his love for the man and giggled, rolling my eyes a bit. My attention was pulled to the front of the stage at the sound of Shaun Morgan's voice for a sound check.

“Check, check, check, check. Hey boys and girls. You ready to cover the basics and go up from there?!”

“YEAH!!!” the stadium was quick to give him all of their attention, including me.

It wasn't long before they launched into the first set. Aedynn and I sang along. They started out with my old favorite Remedy which about sent thrills through me. Ahh, that voice gave me chills. Playing through all the songs I thought I was about to melt along with my best friend as we screamed and chanted all night long. I thought I felt eyes on me throughout the night but I was always a bit paranoid so it was nothing. He started to wind down the night with singing their cover of Careless Whisper. It was the end of the concert that pulled me back into my body. Aedynn was getting my attention for us to go back stage. I nodded and followed him up to the body guard.

“Passes.” his voice was deep and he was huge and hulking! The bald head was intimidating, he was kind of like a skin head. His black shirt outlining his muscles. We nodded and showed him the passes and he motioned for us to follow him to the back room and we just looked at each other. He opened the door and let us in. I nearly squealed.

Splayed out across an old and moldy black couch with a cigarette between his lips, Shaun Morgan was playing on his guitar boredly. John Humphrey was in a chair, reading some magazine article and Dale was the first to look up to us. He stood up and walked over to us, shutting the door and walking around us, looking close, stroking his goat tee.

“Hmm, blonde. Gold feather extensions, blue streaks in bangs... blue eyes the color of icy steel, and pale skin. Hmm, freckles, slim, 5'4” I'd say... Any piercings?”

“My tongue and ears... why?”

“How many in the ears?”

“Four in each not counting the industrial bars going vertically. Again, why?”

“We like to understand our fans.” he said before moving onto Aedynn and analyzing him. “Gauges? Cute. Died red hair? Hmm, lanky, 6'2” roughly... And you two are punks. Ok~ They're not posers. I give them a thumbs up!” he chirped, getting an eye roll out of Shaun.

“Oh please. Girl, come here. Age?” he demanded, beckoning me with a free hand.

I turned to look at Aedynn who shooed me towards the red head. I gulped, scooting my way slowly, despite the impatient look on his face. I was a bit nervous. The fan girl spasm had subsided for worry that I wasn't going to be 'cool' enough.

“Again, age? I don't have all night sweetheart, we're not getting any younger.” he said a bit impatiently with a perked brow.

“19!” I squeaked out a bit.

He looked me over silently as I perched on the edge of the couch. I glared at the floor for not having put on make-up now. It hadn't occurred he'd pay much attention to me. I knew I'd one backstage passes, but not the only backstage passes for the show. I silently sucked on the ball of my barbell in my tongue as I felt those eyes pierce through my skin like lazers were about to shoot out of them or something. Ah. This awkward silence...

“Hmmm, so you're a part of the itty bitty titty committee?” his words made my face light on fire. I could've sworn I'd turned every shade of red up in the rainbow... So I'd never been that developed! So what?! He chuckled, stroking my cheek with cool long fingers, a grin on his face. And the blush only gets worse... “Can you speak or has the cat got your tongue?” he teased mischievously.

“I can talk! Damn! I'm not some helpless fan girl!” I shot at him, pulled out of my stupor by his teasing. I wasn't! Those were the kind of girls I made fun of. I was just a lover of music, and his music especially. His laughter caught me by surprise.

“You're a fun one.”

“How?”

“You're feisty. I like attitude. It's cute.” he chuckled.

“You're weird...”

“You listen to my music. You've only yourself to blame.” he purred, making me blush guiltily and look away. He had a point, and had somehow pulled me down next to him, an arm around my shoulders. Aedynn had completely disappeared from the room for some reason yet all the other band members were there... Maybe he'd gone to the bathroom. My thoughts were stirred when I felt my chin being pinched between Shaun's thumb and fore finger as he turned my head so my eyes were looking straight into his. They had a weird color to them. Where they seemed brown, but up close they had an almost rusted red hue to them.

“Come now little kitten. Your friend is fine.” he crooned softly, pulling my face closer to his, our lips almost touching. This teasing was going a little far.

“LOOK! A DISTRACTION!” I shouted a bit flusterdly accidentally moving the one hand that was keeping a little distance between us as his head turned to see what I was yelling about and my face toppled, nuzzling into his neck. Oh my god! Even after a concert he smelled amazing!

I felt all boundaries ready to crumple as I was engulfed in that wondrous musky scent of his. He looked down to me and chuckled light-heartedly.

“Just can't resist, can you?”

“Mmmfmmmghmmfff...” my mouth was muffled in his neck as I made an effort to pull myself away with a small gasp.

“I said, I fell down, don't tease me meanie.” my cheeks puffed out at him in rebellion.

“Oh hush. You know you liked it.”

I couldn't deny him that... The look he gave me was enough to say he wasn't done talking to me even when the crew came in to tell us that everything was packed up and ready to go. Ah, I had to go. It was fun but time for me to go. I pulled myself a bit reluctantly from his hold, the pouting look he gave me wasn't making it easier on me. Rock stars were too much, and I wouldn't be some guys toy. Besides, he was way out of my league.

The only thing I hadn't counted on was the bunched up carpet and my wonderful grace to cause me to fall ever so beautifully to the ground. I heard his band mates yelling at him, asking why he hadn't caught me but next thing I knew, I was out like a light.
♠ ♠ ♠
Author Kitty Nip here. Sorry my opening chapter was so long! Goshers, well, come read the next chapter why dontcha? I'll be waiting to hear from you guys. Hope you liked it.