‹ Prequel: Infinite Love

Undying Love

Interview

Mikal’s P.O.V.

“Please, come in.” Kristine welcomed her in. He led her into the kitchen holding my hand.
“Can I get you anything to drink?” I asked her.
“Water is fine, thank you.” She sat down and smiled at us. “Okay, why do you guys think you deserve to go to our school?”
“Well we work hard for what we get and we never give up, and I don’t really know what to say.” I said and we all laughed. We heard banging from upstairs and I looked toward the stairs.
“Mikal, what did you do?” Kristine asked.
I looked at her mischievously, “With our little daredevil of a daughter I put up the gate at the top of the stairs so Amara couldn’t fall down the stairs.” She laughed. “Excuse me,” I stood up and went to get the little girl pounding on the gate. “Hi, Amara. Do you want to come downstairs to see Mommy?” She smiled and reached for me. I picked her up and kissed her cheek. I sat down next to Kristine and she took Amara from me.
“Ms. Grant this is our daughter, Amara.”
“Hi, little one, how are you?”
Amara smiled at her, and then reached for me. “Dada.” I took her into my lap.
“We can continue.” Kristine said. “She shouldn’t be any trouble.” Ms. Grant nodded and continued questioning us. Kristine got up when we heard Ella and Amara fell asleep again. Ms. Grant told me I could go lay her down but I declined and just held her. We were talking for almost two and a half hours. We walked her to the door and thanked her for everything she’s doing for us.
♠ ♠ ♠
Filler. Comments make me update more.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing:)

~Rach