‹ Prequel: Infinite Love

Undying Love

Not Normal

Kristine held me as I cried out all the pain that has been haunting me. I missed my parents wanted them back so bad.
“K?” She looked up at me. “I need to tell you something about the plane crash.”
“You can tell me anything, Mikal.” I could see the sincerity in her eyes.
“I was supposed to be on the plane.” I whispered. She gasped and then was silent. I had closed my eyes and opened them to see her crying. I wiped her tears away.
“No, Mikal. Oh my God. Baby there is a reason you weren’t on that plane.” She whispered. “Do you know what that reason is?” I shook my head and she took my face in between her hands. “The reason you weren’t on that plane are sleeping in their rooms down the hall. Another reason has yet to be born. They are your reasons. I may not know your parents but they raised a son who cares so much for his family. I love you Mikal, so do our girls and our new baby.” I smiled and kissed her lightly.
“I love you, too.” I wiped my eyes and kissed her again. “I’m going to get the girls. I want a family day, just the four of us.” She nodded and I got out of bed. I started walking towards the door.
“Babe?” She laughed. I turned towards her. “Try some pants. Just because the girls love you doesn’t mean they need to see all of you.” She teased and I blushed. I reached down and grabbed my jeans off the floor. I pulled them on and went into Amara’s room.
“Of course you’re up and playing in the middle of your floor.” I laughed and crouched down. She turned to me and smiled.
“Dada.” She said crawling to me. I opened my arms and hugged her.
“Morning, baby girl, do you want to go see Mama?” She hit my face. “Amara it is not nice to hit.” I said sternly and she laughed. I walked into our bedroom and gave Amara to K before going to get Ella who was hugging her stuffed animal on her bed with tear streaks running down her face. “Ella what happened? Are you okay?” I quickly looked over her. “You don’t have any boo- boos. You’re going to be okay.” I reached for her, putting my hands under her armpits to lift her up and she screamed. I quickly put her back down and took her pajamas off to look at her sides. “Oh my God. Kristine!” She came in with Amara in her arms.
“What’s wrong, why did you undress her?” She asked and I just pointed at the bruises. She gasped. “Mikal that is not normal.”
“I know I’m going to take her into the emergency room. I don’t care if they think I’m over reacting but I know what this is.” I quickly started dressing her again.
“Mikal, I can’t just stay here. She’s my baby. I want to go with you.” Kristine said, Amara laid her head down on K’s shoulder and held on to the collar of my shirt Kristine had thrown on.
“K, you need to stay here and take care of Amara.” I stood up carefully with Ella in my hands. “I’ll call you the first chance I get. I love you, so much.” I kissed her forehead, and then her lips. I quickly kissed Amara’s temple before grabbing the diaper bag and leaving.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for my new subscriber, even though they didn't comment. Anyway as you know for every comment I will post a chapter.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing:)

~Rach