‹ Prequel: Infinite Love

Undying Love

Night

Mikal’s P.O.V.

I held Kristine all night. Her parents and Ryan came in around midnight to tell me they were taking the girls back to their house. I gently lay Kristine down and kissed the girls foreheads before hugging her parents.
“Thank you so much. Kristine and I are forever in your debt; I have no idea how we will ever repay you.”
“Don’t worry about it. All four of you are welcome at our place until you can get a new place.” Mr. Mitchell said.
“Thank you. Hopefully the offer I put down on the house we want will go through.”
“We’d better go; the girls were already up late tonight. Will you need a ride home?” I shook my head.
“No, I drove up here. The girl’s car seats are in my car, it should be unlocked.” They nodded. “If you could lock it when you leave I would appreciate it.”
“No problem.” With that they left. I gently lay down on the bed taking Kristine into my arms. I quickly fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning and looked down at Kristine. She smiled up at me and returned one, but it didn’t reach my eyes.
“What’s wrong?” She asked her voice raspy.
“I have some more bad news for you. But you need to stay relaxed.” She nodded. “Last night while I was waiting for news about you my aunt called.” I paused and took a deep breath. “Our building was burned down last night. The girls and everyone else was okay.” I started talking faster. “You’re parents and my aunt offered us a place to stay and we both know they have the room. I don’t care where we stay; it is completely up to you.” I finished, trailing off as I stared at her face.
“All of our things, they are all gone.” She whispered.
“It’s okay, honey. I don’t care about things I care about you and our babies, all three of them.” I placed my hand on her stomach.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey sorry for the long break, school got in the way and conferences were this week.
I would also really appreciate comments just because I don't feel this is very good and I don't really know what to write. Anyway, one more thing, if any of you could make me a banner, I would love you for an eternity. I don't know how to make them. If you decide to make me one you can use random pics off the internet I don't really have anyone picked out to portray them so be as creative as you want. Thanks. Oh and tell me your user name so I can give you credit.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing.

~Rach