‹ Prequel: Infinite Love

Undying Love

Homework

We ended up watching young children T.V. Kristine sent everyone who had homework to the dining room away from all the distractions. She has so much control over all of her brothers and sisters. I smiled as I realized our girls will be so scared of her they won’t ever disobey her. Ella and Amara were sitting on the floor with Hannah playing. Kristine and I were sitting on the couch and I was holding her. She fell asleep early in the show. Soon Amara grew tired and crawled over to me. She reached for me and when I didn’t pick her up she started crying.
“Amara stop crying, you are not hurt.” I said sternly as I lay Kristine down gently. I picked her up and cradled her to my chest. “You don’t need to cry when I don’t pick you up, honey. I will always get you.” She buried her face in my chest and held onto me as tight as she could. I kissed her head and held her tightly to my chest. I walked around the room rocking her until she finally fell asleep still holding my shirt tightly. I carefully walked upstairs to our room and laid her down on the floor where I had made the girls a bed the night before. I pride her hands from my shirt and kissed her forehead as I covered her up. I stood up and left as quietly as I could. I shut the door tight. I did not need Amara falling down the stairs.
“Mikal?” I looked down and saw Kyler.
“What’s up, little man?”
“Can you help me with my homework? I asked the others but they all have lots of homework and can’t help me.”
“Sure, I can help you. Just let me go check on your sisters and Ella, then I’ll be right in.” He nodded and I quickly went into the living room. Kristine was still sleeping and Ella had fallen asleep on the floor and Hannah was still playing and watching T.V. “Hannah?” She looked up at me. “I’m going to help Kyler with his homework. I’ll be in the dining room if you need anything.”
She smiled, “Okay.” I smiled and walked into the dining room.
“Okay, Kyler, what do you need help with?”
♠ ♠ ♠
I will most likely not be able to update tomorrow because we are going out of town I don't know what time we will be getting back. I'm hitting a little bit of a block please comment to let me know what you think so that I feel as though i have some reason to keep writing.

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing:)

~Rach