Status: I'm gonna keep updating regardlss if you read it or not.

Want.

Please?

"Please," I begged. His eyes, oh-so lustful, softened, but his whole body went tense.
"N-no," He stuttered.
"Why, Gerard? Dammit, just tell me why!" I hissed. I was growing more one edge of the seconds ticked away, care-free.
"I..." He faltered. I had him there.
"You don't even have a reason! Your just pushing me away because your still a Goddamn little kid who's afraid of commitment!" I spit at him. His hand curled into a fist and reeled back. I flinched before he had even made contact. He never did.
"Fuck off, Frank. I don't want you!" He lied so easily, I almost believed him. But I had known Gerard for years now. I could tell when he was lying. I could always tell.
"Your lying. You flinch when your lying, do you know that? It's so...endearing," I whispered. I was so nervous, it was a miracle I could keep my voice even. I hated confrontation, I always had. And it was even worse when it was you and the man you were in love with arguing back and forth.
"I do?" He got sidetracked so damn easily, it was annoying at times.
"Yes, but that's not the fucking point! The fucking point is that I want you and you want me, but for some damn reason your too afraid to admit it and you've turned it into a huge deal and now here we are, fighting in the fucking middle of the night!" I hissed through my teeth. I heard him sigh, so I looked up.
"Yo-your right. I just...oh, God," He groaned. My heart went weak with pity. This was so hard for him and I was making it worse and...no! Dammit! This is NOT my fault.
"Gee, please, listen to yourself. Your argument is so weak it could be invalid. Your fighting something, or someone, that you want. Please, Gee, for once, let yourself feel what you want to feel. I wont let you get hurt, I swear," I pleaded with him. I felt my eyes prick with tears that were threatening to flow out my eyes and down my cheeks. I just wanted him so damn bad.
"Frankie...if I promise, can I give you an answer tomorrow afternoon? I-I just need to think. Please?" He whispered. His voice sounded guilty.
"Fine," I snapped, annoyed. "But I want an answer by 12:30 tomorrow, no exceptions, ok?"
"Ok," He sighed, clearly confused still.
"Goodnight, Gerard," I sighed. I suddenly became aware that my whole body ached with something the scream tired. I yawned and walked back onto the bus with Gerard.
"Goodnight, Frank," He whispered. I heard him fumble around for a bit, then there was nothing to hear but the soothing, calm breathing of the beautiful man I loved.