Status: I'm gonna keep updating regardlss if you read it or not.

Want.

Kiss

We stayed like that for a long while. My arms wrapped around his small frame, his around my neck. Every so often, he kissed the skin where the shirt didn't cover it and it sent violent shivers down my spine.
"Frank," I breathed into his hair.
He held me tighter. Nothing could ever feel so...right. I hugged him until I heard his desperate attempts are gasping and released just enough so he could breathe.
He pulled away and I literally felt my heart break, but then he took my hand and pulled me to the couch where Mikey and Bob were sitting. They were sitting rather close, mind you, and both blushed when we walked in.
"What?" Frank asked, "Betting how long it'll take us to do it?" He giggled.
Neither of them said a word.
"Oh my god, you are!" Frank squealed.
"We were not!" Mikey said defensively.
"Then what was it?"
"Nothing!" Bob snapped, then quickly stood from the couch and left to his bunk.
"The fuck?!" I mouthed to Mikey
"Um, I don't know. I-I'm going to bed, goodnight guys," Mikey muttered and left without another word.
"They were totally betting," Frank
"Hmm...possibly, but I don't care about that right now," I traced lines up and down the inside of his arm. He shivered.
"Oh yeah?" He breathed. "Then what do you care about?"
"You. Frankie, where the hell did you go?" My gaze met his.
"Some bar, I don't know which one, but the waitress was hitting on me and gave me her number. It was weird and appalling," He made a face when he mentioned the waitress and I laughed loudly at it.
"I was so fucking worried. Mikey actually slapped me across the face because I was pacing and muttering to myself about you. See?" I pointed to a now-visible red mark on my right cheek.
Frank reached out and touched it. His hands were ice. "Y-you shouldn't worry about me. I can take care of myself," He gulped.
I stared at him in amazement. "Not worry about you? Frank, all I ever do is worry about you! I love you," I breathed the last part into the crook of his neck. He trembled uneasily.
"I love you, too," He whispered, and without any warning, he grabbed the back of my neck and crushed our lips together.
I moaned into his mouth, and his tongue immediately darted out of his. He licked my lower lip softly, begging for entrance. I nearly smirked, but didn't, as I denied him. He got frustrated quickly and gripped my neck and waist tighter, pushing us closer until there was no possible way we could be any closer.
I continued to deny him until he removed his mouth from mine. "Fucking tease," He hissed. I smirked.
A look of malice crossed his eyes for a split second and he began to kiss down my cheek, on my jaw, and then to my neck. He kissed and bit easily until he found what people call the "sweet spot" on my neck. I knew it was the second his lips brushed it because waves of pleasure rippled through my body and I gasped and moaned. He smiled against my skin and sucked there for only a moment before he broke away. I groaned.
"Fucking tease," I muttered to him, trying to glare, but the shock-waves of pleasure were still faintly coursing throughout my body and that made it slightly hard for me to do so.
"Now you know how I feel," He stuck his tongue out at me and I giggled.
Frank scooted close to me, placed a gentle kiss on my lips, then practically collapsed against me. I grinned and kissed the top of his head.
"Mmm..." He groaned.
"Bed," I whispered into his ear. He nodded.
I stood up and held my hand out to help him up. Instead of taking it, he put both his arms up like a child and motioned for me to carry him.
"Hell no, you get your ass up and walk to bed," I told him.
"Carry me!" He whined.
"Absolutely not," I crossed my arms and waited for him to give in.
"Gee!" He whined again.
No, goodnight Frank," I bent down, kissed his cheek and walked to my bunk. I nearly sat on the blade from last night.
"Mine," I heard a firm voice whisper. I looked to see Frank with hand held out.
I grabbed it and slapped it into his awaiting palm. "Take it, I never wanna see that fucking thing again,"
"Good boy," He teased. "Oh, no you don't," He protested as I flipped the covers over me.
"What?"
"I'm joining you," He slipped his shoes off and crawled in with me.
"Of course," I whispered and kissed he neck gently.
"Goodnight, I love you," He yawned, cuddling into my side.
I wrapped my arms around him, pulled him to me, and whispered "I love you, too," before closing my eyes and letting sleep take me.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so fucking sorry I haven't posted in forever. It's been from a mix of writer's block and being on vacation, so I really am sorry. I hope you guys like it <33