Status: I'm gonna keep updating regardlss if you read it or not.

Want.

I need an answer, NOW.

I couldn't sleep at all that night. My thoughts, which varied from fantasies about Gerard to mindless nothings, kept me awake and on edge. I shifted, trying my hardest to get comfortable, but to no avail. Nothing worked.
I woke up the the smell of coffee, which was something all-too normal for me. What I didn't smell was the familiar scent of Gerard and his smokes. He always smoked in the morning, claiming it woke him up.
I walked sleepily into the small kitchen where Mikey was making a pot of Coffee. Gerard was nowhere in sight.
"Hey, Mikes, have you seen Gerard?" I asked.
He shook his head. "No man, sorry. He was gone before I woke up," He replied, pouring the coffee into a mug.
"Gone? Where'd he go?" I sounded like an obsessive, controlling girl. It was unbelievable.
"Dunno Frankie, sorry. He did just text me, though. Said he'd be back in a few minutes," Mikey answered. It amazed me how calm and patient he was when it came to my "crush" on his older brother.
"Ok, thanks Mikes," I replied, grabbing my smokes and walking off the bus.
I took a long drag from my cigarette whilst thinking about Gerard. It was well past 12:30 and he knew it. He just didn't want to face me.
I soon heard footsteps coming closer and I looked up to see Gerard walking back to the bus.
"Gerard!" I called, jogging up to him.
He gave me half a smile. "H-hey Frank," He smiled.
I composed myself, breathing deeply before dragging him around the bus to a secluded area where we wouldn't be bothered. I took Gerard's hand and started rubbing circles against his wrist with my thumb. He shuddered.
"F-frankie. I think I have my answer to you," It came out almost like a question.
"Tell me, please," I begged. I couldn't stand waiting much longer.
"I...ugh. I fucking love you, ok? Are you satisfied? I hope you are, because I feel like shit," He answered bitterly.
"I love you, Gerard. So much. And yes, I'm satisfied. I'm MORE than satisfied, actually. But if your not ready for anything yet, I...I'll understand. I don't want to push you anymore than I already have," I said, all in a rush. I heard his sigh.
"No. I want you, I just feel like shit because you know how I get when I talk about stuff like this," He answered.
I was glad it was just nerves. I wanted him, and I wanted him NOW.
"Gerard," I whispered. "Come closer,"
He came. I instantly grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled me down to me in a long, passionate, somewhat sloppy kiss. I could feel his hesitation at first, but then he gave into his feelings and kissed me hungrily. The kiss was want, desire, passion, and lust. It was everything I had ever wanted from him since the day I feel in love with him. It made my body shiver and my pulse quicken. I loved every moment of it. I never wanted to let go of him, ever.
Too soon for my liking, he pulled away, slowly. Our lips broke apart and we both gasped for air that our lungs had been deprived of. He looked at me. Just started, really. It was sweet. His eyes sparked with want, and his face, ever-so beautiful, gave me a soft smile before he pulled me into a warm, loving hug. It was always supposed to be this way. Hopefully, it always would be.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, in case you hadn't noticed, it IS in Frank's POV, but I just might switch between Gee and Frankie. So, tell me what you think, please(: