Status: I'm gonna keep updating regardlss if you read it or not.

Want.

Love

Later on that day, or night I should say, I woke up. I reached for my phone and turned it on. The time read 6:34. I groaned inwardly and started to shake Gerard awake. He moaned something that sound vaguely of "Fuck off" as he turned his back on me. I sighed and shook him with more force this time.
"Gee, c'mon, you gotta wake up," I whispered gently.
He continued to groan in protest. I refused to stop shaking him until he was wide awake. It took quite a while for that to happen, but when it did, he threw a pillow at my face.
"Dude, really?" I complained.
He just smirked and rolled out of the bed. I sighed and got up after him. We both stalked groggily into the kitchen in search of what seemed to be non-existent food.
"Why the fuck is there no food?" I heard Gerard mutter under his breath.
"Probably 'cause we ate it all," I replied sarcastically.
He stuck his tongue out at me. We continued our search for anything edible for at least 20 minutes. Finally, we found a half-eaten jar of salsa and a bag of stale chips.
I looked at Gee and sighed, "This'll have to do, I guess," Whilst walking into our small living area-room-thingy. He sat the food down on the coffee table and began to devour it. It really wasn't all that appetizing, but we were starving and it was food.
"Bleh, this is disgusting," He spat out the chips onto the table.
"That was very attractive, darling," I mumbled sarcastically.
He gave me a strange look. "'Darling' is it?" He asked, eyebrows raised.
I blushed in embarrassment. "Sorry. It, er, slipped out,"
"No, don't be sorry, darling," He drew out 'darling' for as long as possible, making me blush even more.
"Fuck you," I muttered.
"Hmm, not very pleasant this evening, are we?"
"Actually, I'm usually extremely pleasant. Try me on a day that doesn't end in 'Y'" I smirked sarcastically.
"And that's why I love you," His eyes widened, seeming to have caught himself. "I-uh. Frank, I didn't...I mean, not that I don't, it's just..." He started stumbling over his own words, which I honestly thought it was the cutest thing ever.
I cut off the rest of his rambling with a soft, quick kiss. It shut him up real fast, too.
"Shh, I know you love me, and I love you too," I whispered into his ear. I felt him shiver.
"F-frankie," He mumbled. He collapsed into my arms. We held each other, just sitting there. Neither of us moved or made a sound. It was perfect, peaceful, bliss and I never wanted it to end. I rubbed his back soothingly.
"Gee, shh, it's ok," It felt like he was crying and my shoulder instantly became wet with his tears.
He gave a short gasp and shivered.
"Hey, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I whispered to him, forcing him to look me in the eye.
"I-i don't even kn-know" He sobbed. "I love you s-so mu-much and this all happened so f-fast. I feel ov-overwhelmed with everything," He confessed through hiccuping sobs.
I pulled him to me again and stroked his hair, not saying a word. I just let him cry, because I knew it always sucked to try to talk while you were sobbing like this. His body was racked with tremors from his sobs, and it made my heart ache.
He pulled away, suddenly. I handed him a napkin to wipe his face off with.
"Oh, God," He groaned. "I got your shirt all fucked up,"
"I don't even give a shit right now. I just want to make sure you're alright," I told him.
"I'm fine now, I think. I'm sorry I just, exploded like that. It happens to me sometimes," He said.
I studied him for a while. His face had gone white as a ghost, his stunning hazel eyes we're red and bloodshot, and his body was cold. Physically to-the-touch cold. His body seemed weak and tired. The light and happiness had disappeared from his eyes and had been replaced with sadness and despair. It made me cringe thinking about him this sad and weak and tired.
"No, don't be sorry," I said finally. "I'm sorry you felt that way and I didn't even realize it," I felt guilty.
"No, don't apologize. We're done with the apologies for the night, ok?" He gave me half of a watery smile.
I returned the smile and stood from the couch.
"Bed?" He assumed.
I nodded. "It's not really that late, but I know were both tired,"
He raised himself from the couch and took my hand. He still felt freezing, but I shrugged it off. This time, we made our way to my bunk. I crawled in first and followed. I laid myself down on the bed. It was all-too familiar to me, and it was relaxing. It also felt normal to have Gerard sleeping beside me for the second time that.
He cuddled up to me again, resting his head on my chest. I bent down and kissed the top of his head and he moaned in approval. I shivered lightly. My eyes soon grew weary of watching him sleep, and I shut them I fell asleep in peace that night, finally feeling complete.
♠ ♠ ♠
Again, if you read this, I apologize for the shitty title, im just not good at that kind of thing.