Status: I'm gonna keep updating regardlss if you read it or not.

Want.

Addict

~Gerard POV~
I took Frank's hand and walked off the bus with him. I ran straight into Mikey. Like, I literally ran into him and knocked him on his ass. For a moment, there was a brief flash of horror in his eyes. My heart just stopped, realizing that he was scared of me lashing out. Frank grabbed Mikey's hand and pulled him up.
"Mikey..." I whispered.
He looked up at me. I stumbled over to him and just wrapped my arms around my brother's waist. He buried his head into the crock of my neck and we just stood there. At some point, I heard the bus door open and Frank walk back onto it.
"I'm sorry," I began before Mikey could say anything. "I'm sorry you're scared of me, I'm sorry I haven't been acting like your brother these past few months, I'm sorry," I hugged him again.
"It's okay, I forgive you. I can't be mad at my brother, it's impossible," He gave me that goofy grin of his and I smiled back
"Mikes, it's not just the depression anymore,"
"Then what i-is it?"
I sighed and ran my hand through my black, greasy, long hair. "Mikes, you can't be mad at me. You are gonna wanna, because I'm pissed at me, but you can't, okay?"
He hesitated for a moment that nodded. "Okay,"
"I'manaddict," I blurted out.
Mikey just gave me a look. "What the fuck did you say?"
"I'm. An. Addict." I said slowly.
Mikey wasn't mad. He was pissed.
"Addict?! As in "addicted to those goddamn anti-depressants and fucking alcohol"?! THAT kind of addict?!"
"Mike-"
"No! Gerard, seriously! What the fuck were you thinking?! No, scratch that, what the fuck ARE you thinking?! I can't believe this! I just, I mean I can't-ugh. Why?" He had to take several deep breaths before he walked up to me.
I was waiting for more ranting and frustration.
Nope. He didn't yell. He didn't rant or scream or even cry.
He punched me.
♠ ♠ ♠
SO, we all know Mikey would NEVER punch his brother on purpose, but it felt right for the whole situation. xD