‹ Prequel: Falling Over Me
Sequel: All Grown Up
Status: SHIT JUST GOT A-RI!!

Hot and Bothered

"You took me by surprise. You said I'll never leave you alone"
~Taylor Swift~


Michael Mizanin hates seeing his boyfriend get hurt. Hates ti as long as no one is leaving bruises on Alex Riley but him. Alex loves his boyfriend and would do anything to make him happy. So in the heat of the moment Riley accidentally marks his boyfriend, will Michael be upset or will Riley's eyes be opened to exactly what his relationship with "The Miz" really is.

Disclaimer: I do not own The Miz or Alex Riley. I do however own their relationship and how I choose to portray it... IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT YOU DO NOT HAVE TO READ IT!!

This stems from my new love for Alex Riley... Like I legit honestly cannot stand The Miz, but I'm finding myself liking Alex Riley more and more. Oh and because I found this new website that's all WWE slash and they had this pairing on their and I kinda loved it, and I was going to write one anyways but I didn't have an idea... *sigh* let's just say my WWE Secret Lovers series just got a little A-RI!!

Also check out in the WWE Secret Lovers Series
Next to Me or Against Me (Cena/Barrett)
Survivor Series (Cena/Barrett)
Totally Worth It (Orton/Punk)
Falling Over Me (Orton/Punk)