Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch10

I wake up in the middle night to the sound of my door closing. I look over and see Zach walking towards me. “Hey, what are you doing here?” I say in a whisper. “I couldn’t resist being away from you.” Zach says while climbing into bed next to me. “You’re too cute.” I say and kiss him on the cheek. “How did you get in?” I say, realizing that it’s the middle of the night. “Your dad was up. But don’t worry he’s ok with me being up here.” He says reassuringly. “My dad’s so chill.” I laugh a little. “And he actually trusts you which is a good sign.” “Let’s hope so. Now good night Jackie.” Zach says as he pulls the covers up. I cuddle up close to Zach. “I love you Jackie.” “I love you too Zach.” We just said “I love you” to each other. I smiled as I fell asleep right next to Zach.
I wake up the next morning, wrapped in Zach’s arms. I hear the sound of a car or something outside but I ignore it. I shouldn’t have. Then next thing I know, Cam, Mikey, and Nate are running into my room, screaming. Mikey pulls off the covers, Cam starts jumping on the bed, and Nate is opening the curtains. After laughing for a while Zach and I get up and go downstairs. “Did my dad let you guys in?” I ask when everyone is at the table eating breakfast. “Yeah he did. And he said that Zach was here too.” Cameron says while putting syrup on his waffles. “Ok I seriously need to have a talk with my dad. He let Zach in at 1:30 in the morning and he let in you guys while I’m sleeping. I mean he only met you guys once and he trusts you? I think he’s gone crazy.” “I have not gone crazy.” My dad says as he walks into the kitchen to get coffee. “Then why did you let them in?” I ask while opening the newspaper to see if anything interesting happened. Nothing did. “I thought it would be funny.” My dad says. Cam gives him a high-five. I shake my head. “Then why did you let Zach in last night? Did you think that would be funny also?” I ask. “No I thought you would like to see your boyfriend. I was your age once. I know that I used to sneak out to see my girlfriend in the middle of the night.” He says ask he pats Zach and I on the back. “Well I have to go to the office. See you later.” He leans down and I give him a kiss on the cheek. “Bye dad see ya later!” He grabs his coffee and walks over to the door. “You boys behave.” He says as he walks out the door. “We will.” Cam says then turns his attention to me. “So did you and Zach have a fun night?” He asks suspiciously. “CAM!” I yell and throw a piece of waffle at him. “So I’m guessing you didn’t?” “No Cam, we didn’t. We just cuddled and slept.” I tell Cam as I pick up everyone’s dishes and put them in the dishwasher. “Now, let’s go pack for tour!” Nathan says as he picks me up over his shoulder and carries me up the stairs. “Thanks Nate.” I say as he puts me down. “Anytime.” Nate says with a smile. We both laugh and then I get out my suitcase. “Alright, let’s pack for tour!” I say excitedly. I can’t believe I’m going on tour again. This is going to be so much fun!