Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch2

It’s Friday and I’m going to see Justin and Allstar Weekend tomorrow. I hung out at Justin’s rehearsal. We start goofing around and randomly start jamming. Yeah my dad was the lead guitarist so obviously he taught me how to play the guitar. Then Justin’s manager comes in and tells us to stop “horsing around.” We laugh and he goes back to practicing for tomorrow while I check out some random band that I found on Youtube. They’re pretty good. I email the link to my dad so he can check them out as well. That’s my job really. I find new bands and artists, give a second opinion on things and I write a few songs for people who can’t write good songs. It’s a pretty good job. I love being surrounded by music. After practice, Justin and I hang out like we always do. We grab some coffee and take a walk around LA. It’s such a nice place if you just want to roam around. “So you excited for tomorrow?” Justin asks eagerly. “Yeah I am! It’s weird that I’ve known you for a while but I’ve never seen you play a single show.” I reply.
“Yes it is weird but I’m just going to embarrass myself so you don’t have to go.”
“But I want to. You’re my best friend. I need to go sometime.”
“True. Plus I know that you are dying to see Allstar Weekend.”
“I am not!”
“You so are! You smile every time I say that name. “
“No I don’t”
“Allstar Weekend! See you’re smiling!”
I pout. “I hate you, you know that?”
“Love you too best friend.” We talk for another hour and then I have to get home. I drive home and turn on the TV. Of course the 5 year old inside me wants to turn on Disney channel so I do and guess what I see. Allstar Weekend’s music video for “A Different Side of Me.” I stare at the screen, gazing at the lead singer, Zach’s blue eyes. Despite the crazy costumes I actually think the music video is pretty cool. Not to mention the song is pretty catchy too. Later that night I drift off to sleep mumbling, “I wanna be a rock star, a super hero. Livin’ the dream doing the things that I always wanted……”