Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch20

“Listen Zach, Cameron told me what happened the other day.” I started. Zach gave me a confused look. “Cam told me what you said to Madison when I got a concussion. You told her that you still have feelings for her. And I get it, I mean I would too if I were you. She’s gorgeous and smart and you were head over heels in love with her. But I just can’t keep on dating you, knowing that your heart belongs to someone else. It’s like you need to lie about how you feel about me. I think we should break up.” I looked up at Zach who looked like someone just stabbed him. I got up and walked into the bathroom to take a shower. I looked in the mirror and saw the tears running down my face. I love Zach but I can’t be with him and know that he loves someone else. I took my shower and when I walked back into the room Zach wasn’t there. I took it as a sign that he wants to break up. I put on short dress and did my makeup. I put on some heels and left a note for the guys saying that I went out. I walked out of the hotel and got a cab. He drove me to the nearest club. I paid and got out. I got my fake ID ready and went into the club. A few guys started hitting on me but they weren’t my type. I walked up to the bar and ordered a shot. “Now what’s this fine lady doing out alone?” A handsome guy next to me said. “I found out that my boyfriend may still love his ex.” I replied then took my shot. The guy smiled. “Well the least I can do is buy you a drink.” He turned to the bartender. “Two more please.” The bartender nodded. A minute later he returned with two more shot glasses. “To our shitty love lives.” The guy toasted. “To our shitty love lives.” I replied then took my shot. I ended up talking to this guy for a while. His name was Dale and he was just dumped. After a few more drinks we decided to dance. I was actually having a fun time and I was smiling and laughing. It was nice to get away from your problems once in a while. I didn’t even notice the time go by.

Zach’s P.O.V
“What does it say?” I asked Cam who was reading a note left by Jackie. “She said she was going out. But she wrote this a couple hours ago. She said she’s be back by 11 and its 12:30.” Cameron said, worried. “I bet she’s fine.” I said unsurely. Cameron gave me an unconvinced look. We decided to just wait a little longer just in case she lost track of time. At 1:45am Michael got a text from Jackie telling him to meet up with her. She sent him a picture too actually, of her and some guy at a club. He was kissing her cheek. I stood up angrily after Michael showed me the picture. “I can’t believe she did this.” I yelled. Cam stood up to calm me down but I just grabbed my north face and room key and walked out the door, slamming it shut. Mikey and Cam quickly followed behind me. Nate and Dillon decided to stay just in case she came back. Cameron asked a bunch of people in the lobby if they knew where this club was. It was a few blocks over. As soon as we got directions we bolted out the door of the hotel and started for the club. I can’t believe I drove Jackie to do this. For all I know she could be heading back to that guy’s place to have sex with him. I was becoming more and more pissed off at the thought of this. She’s MY girlfriend and I love her and no one else. Not even Madison.