Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch24

“Wake up sleepyhead.” A beautiful voice said, waking me up. I opened my eyes and saw Jackie staring down at me. “Mornin’!” She said excitedly then hopped off the bed. “Why are you so happy this morning?” I asked, rubbing my eyes and sitting up. “Umm well last night I met Dan Radcliffe! That usually puts someone in a good mood.” She replied while brushing her hair. “True. But having only 3 days left of tour will put you in a good mood. Cause then we can go home, hang out, and finally get to relax.” Jackie smiled and added, “And I get to see my dad again.” I got up and walked over to her. I pulled her into a hug because I know she misses her dad. Then I kissed her temple and went into the bathroom to take a shower. After my shower we packed up and flew out to California where we will be finishing up out tour. Tomorrow we had a show in San Francisco then the next day, we had our last show in San Diego. I was really excited for our San Diego show because Jackie’s dad is going to be there and I want to prove to him that I’m not a crazy rockstar that does drugs and gets drunk every night. I want to prove that I’m worthy of his daughter and I treat her well. I am actually very nervous to meet him because I really love Jackie and I don’t want him to split us up. “Umm hey Zach. Can I ask you something?” Jackie said nervously. “Sure. What is it?” She sat down next to me. “Well I was thinking, would it be okay if I go home tonight and then I come to your last show is SD?” I smiled. “Yeah babe that’s cool. I know you want to see your dad. Do you need a ride home?” She shook her head. “No I’m fine. My dad is in San Fran on business so he was going to pick me up and we’d have a nice lone drive home. I love you. See you Friday!” I hugged her and kissed her. “I love you too. Bye Jackie.” She got up and grabbed her suitcase. Then she went through the door and disappeared from my sight.