Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch25

On Friday I received a text from Jackie which told me that she and her dad were at the venue. I jogged out to them and gave Jackie a hug. Then I shook hands with her dad. “Good to see you Zach.” Mr. Knight said. “Good to see you too sir.” I replied. I led them back stage where we hung out until the show started. Then Jackie and her father went out into the crowd to see the opening bands and then eventually us. “I dedicate this song to my girlfriend, Jackie.” I said before I started playing Mr. Wonderful, the song I wrote for her. After the show, I was congratulated by Mr. Knight which was such a relief. “Good job, son.” He told me before he kissed Jackie good-bye and left. After meeting fans, Cameron, Jackie, and I decided to go out and get something to eat. We walked to a restaurant that was a few blocks from the venue and had a nice dinner. “I missed you so much yesterday.” I explained on the walk back to the venue. I put my arm around her and pulled her close to me. “I love you Zach.” She said as she put her head on my shoulder. “I love you too Jackie.” I kissed the top of her head. “I love you both.” Cameron added which made us laugh. When we turned the corner we saw two guys fighting. I let go of Jackie. “Cameron take her!” I yelled as I ran to break up the violent fight. Cameron pulled her into his arms and made sure she was out of harm’s way.
Jackie’s P.O.V
We turned the corner and saw two guys beating each other up. Zach let go of me and yelled to Cameron to take me away as he ran to break up the fight. Cameron and I backed a few feet back. Zach stepped between the two guys and the guy to the right fell down, bleeding. “C’mon guys. Break it up.” Zach announced. Then the guy to the left reached into his pocket and pulled out a gun. He aimed it at Zach, closed his eyes, and pulled the trigger. I tried to scream but I couldn’t form words. The other guy from the fight caught Zach as he was falling and carefully set him on the ground. The guy with the gun, opened his eyes and saw what he had done. He then dropped the gun and ran away as fast as he could. I ran over to Zach and collapsed next to him, trying to apply pressure to stop the bleeding. Cameron was already on the phone with 911. Then the guy from the fight started yelling for help. Cameron soon came over and tried to preform first aid with the little things we had. Zach took my right hand and wrapped his hands around it. “Jackie, I love you so much. If I don’t make it then promise me that you won’t be caught up with this and move on. You are still young and deserve to live a full life.” I shook my head. “No Zach, you’re not dying.” I could hear the sirens of the ambulance getting louder and louder. Soon they arrived and the EMTs collected Zach and started bringing him to the truck. Once more Zach took my hand and said to me, “Try to not forget about me completely. I love you with all my heart.” “I love you too Zach.” I kissed his hand as he was lifted into the ambulance and the doors shut. Then they were off, speeding down the road to the hospital. Cameron and I thanked the guy that had caught Zach and then ran as fast as we could to the car. While driving to the hospital, Cameron called Mikey who told everyone what had happened. I was crying too much to form words. Cameron and I arrived at the hospital where we were informed that Zach was going into surgery. We sat down in the waiting room and 10 minutes later, Mikey and Nathan walked through the double doors into the hospital where they sat down next to us. No one talked for a while. Eventually a doctor walked out of the ER and started walking towards us. “Zachary Porter?” He questioned and we shook our heads. Then he delivered the news.
♠ ♠ ♠
:'(