Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch3

BEEP BEEP BEEP
My obnoxious alarm clock wakes me up. I reluctantly get up from my cozy, warm bed and head down stairs. My dad is already at the kitchen table. He sees me coming and hands me a cup of coffee. “Thanks dad.” I say groggily. “You’re welcome sweetheart. Did you have a good sleep?’ He asks cheerfully. “Yeah I guess so.” I grab a bowl and some fruit loops. I pour some milk and then sit down at the table. My dad and I have our usual conversation about work and some new artists that he’s going to see later today. Then I head upstairs, take a shower, throw on some clothes, and drive over to Justin’s house. As soon as I pull into his driveway he runs out the door with his guitar and hops in my car. “Hey!” he says as he closes the door. “Are you excited?”
“Of course I’m excited!” I exclaim as I pull out of his driveway. I wave to Justin’s mom and continue on down the road. About 15 minutes later we are at the venue. We get out and head back stage. I help set up the stage while Justin warms up. I’m almost done setting up the stage when Jared, the other stage hand accidently pushes me and I trip over some wires and fall off the stage. I thought I was going to land hard but then I feel someone catch me. I open my eyes to see who it is and I see a pair of bright blue eyes.

“Thanks” I manage to say as he puts me down. “No problem.” The guy says, smiling. “I’m Zach.”
“I’m Jackie” I say while staring into his eyes. They are just so mesmerizing.
“Nice to meet you Jackie.” Zach replies, still smiling. Then a guy with dreads yells for him and tells him to come back stage. I wave good bye and get back on the stage to finish setting up. I look back and see Zach walking away. I have to remember to thank Jared.
♠ ♠ ♠
Post some more soon :/