Status: On youtube under the username skiracinHP

Mr Wonderful

Ch9

“YOU’RE GOING ON TOUR?” My good old friend, Justin Bieber screams at me. “Yes, yes I am.” “Why?” He asks. “Because I love Zach and he asked me and I love being on the road and…oh stop giving me that look!” “Why did you say no every time I asked you to tour with me?” He has a puppy dog look on his face. “You have crazy fans. Plus I love Zach. Why does it matter anyway, you’re going to be on a world tour.” Justin shrugged his shoulders. Then he changed the subject to Selena. “I don’t get why she hates me.” I say while sipping my ice coffee. “She doesn’t hate you……a lot. It’s just that she doesn’t like that I spend more time with you then with her.” “Ahh. Teenage jealousy. I remember that.” Justin looks at me funny and says, “You’re still a teenager. You’re 19.” “I know but you’re 17 so I’m older and wiser.” I point out. He shakes his head in confusion to me logic. “Well enough about me. Tell me all the details about your relationship with the hottie Zach Porter.” He says, sounding like he could be a chick. “Umm well….wait should I be worried that you just called Zach a hottie?” “Probably.” He says jokingly. I start cracking up, almost spilling me drink. People from other tables give me death stares. I shrug it off. I don’t care what people think about me. If I want to spill my drink and laugh hysterically in public, I will. “So….?” Justin says impatiently. “What do you want me to say? Zach’s the perfect boyfriend. He opens doors, gives me a kiss when he leaves or enters a room, holds my hand in public, brings me flowers, serenades me, always knows what I’m thinking and he’s always there for me, whether it’s 4 in the morning or 4 in the afternoon. He’s so sweet all the time and knows how to make me laugh.” I smile at the thought of all the cute things that Zach does for me. I’m so glad he’s mine. I look at Justin and say, “You should be taking notes me friend. You should learn from the wise Zach Porter.” “Will do.” We decide that we’ve had enough of this coffee shack and decide to wonder around. “So you really love Zach, don’t you.” Justin asks, changing the subject to my relationship yet again. “Yes I do. I love him more than anything. He has stolen my heart and won’t be giving it back anytime soon. Not that I want him to.” “So he’s unlike any other guys that you thought you loved.” “Yes. I thought I loved those guys but I had never experience real love. Why do you care about my love life so much Mr. Beiber?” I ask, wondering. “It’s very interesting to be honest.” He says smiling at me. “I’m glad you think that the drama in my life is interesting.” I say sarcastically. We continue wondering around for another half hour or so. Then I decide that it’s getting late so I head home. I get home and decide to watch a movie OnDemand. My dad comes in and we agree on watching The Other Guys even though I’ve seen it 3 times already. I love that movie so much and I know that I’m going to be quoting it for the next couple of days. As I get ready for bet I get a text from Zach. It says, “Goodnight my love.” Oh how I love him so much. I respond with, “Night hot stuff ;D” I know that that’s going to drive him crazy. I laugh to myself as I crawl into bed. I secretly wish that Zach was here with me.