A Late Night Soulmate

In a time nonexistent to the present, there were Gods who roamed the earth freely. There were several who were given the gift of immortality, unfathomable power, and irreplaceable intellect. They were rulers over the people who created shrines in their image. They were once revered. They were worshipped as the only creatures on earth who posed as a threat. Even to themselves.

The Gods who gave them power were furious with their arrogance and to right the balance in the world, destroyed it all. They unleashed what is known as the Cataclysm. The Gods spared the humans, resulting in making the immortals suffer. The immortals were stripped of their powers, leaving them defenseless against the wrath the Gods bestowed upon the world. Most of the immortals found a way against their punishment and committed treason to the Gods: suicide. Those remaining were sentenced to suffer through their immortality with the Wraths of Sven Voltaar.

Vengeance, Synyster, Shadows, Rev, and Christ all suffer from the horrific endearment of the Wraths of Sven Voltaar.

From a whole different dimension, delve deep into the first chapter of the Monster in the Mirror supernatural epic series