Status: This fanfic is completed. I highly doubt that there will be a sequel.

Stand A Little Too Tall, Say A Little Too Much

Justine is an average schoolgirl who lives a life of hell. One day, she meets a guy who makes her feel so much better about her life. They share a really strong bond, however her ‘best friend’ is extremely jealous and will do anything to sabotage their relationship. Justine’s relationship with Alex is tested to the absolute maximum when all drama breaks loose.
  1. Part 1.
    Justine's first day of sixth form.
  2. Part 2.
    Justine & Chloe meeting.
  3. Part 3.
    Part of the day out with Chloe.
  4. Part 4.
    Ending of the day out with Chloe and the other guys. Next day is the meeting of Justine & Alex.
  5. Part 5.
    Introduction to Alex's character and the chemistry forming between the Alex and Justine.
  6. Part 6.
    Evening with Alex & Justine. Justine arrives back and Josh shows up distraught.
  7. Part 7.
    Josh's situation is explained to Justine, but he doesn't go into much detail. He then does something unexpected that Justine reacted badly to.
  8. Part 8.
    From the unexpected situation, Justine goes to bed and Josh stays the night. However, he's not as innocent as he makes out to be.
  9. Part 9.
    Justine injuries herself further and Alex shows his caring side once he sees the state Justine's in.
  10. Part 10.
    After a confrontation with Josh, Alex doesn't get the information he wanted and so returns to Justine. Justine is snoozing on the bench and Alex decides not to disturb her.
  11. Part 11.
    Justine eventually explains what happened to her that night to Alex and Alex leaves once again. Justine finally expresses her feelings for Alex.
  12. Part 12.
    Alex and Justine end up talking about the whole Josh situation and Alex leaves once again.
  13. Part 13.
    Alex makes his way to Kirkland's College to make Josh pay for what he did.
  14. Part 14.
    Alex ends up assaulting Josh. Meanwhile, Justine meets up with Layna and she finally realises what Alex has gone to do.
  15. Part 15.
    Justine rings ambulance and when they arrive Alex is loaded onto a stretcher and Justine storms over to Josh in attempt to do some damage to him as well.
  16. Part 16.
    Alex is rushed into surgery after the stabbing.
  17. Part 17.
    Justine meets up with her best friends and then goes back into hospital to discover some bad news from the surgeons.
  18. Part 18.
    Alex and Justine are reunited and the news doesn't turn out to be as bad as Justine thought.
  19. Part 19.
    Justine plans to let Alex stay at home for a while but her Mum has other ideas.
  20. Part 20
    Alex returns to his house to get a few bits and bobs and then they set off to Justine's. Justine's Mum apologises for her recent behaviour.
  21. Part 21
    Alex and Justine end up having Justine's house to themselves and they order in a takeaway and watch a DVD. Alex tries to convince Justine that she's the cute one, not him.
  22. Part 22
    Justine turns up for her dance audition but it doesn't go to plan and both herself and Alex nearly end up in serious trouble.
  23. Part 23
    Justine and Alex have a bit of a bust-up and later return to Justine's home. An unknown text makes Justine think about the future.
  24. Part 24
    After the unknown SMS, Justine and Alex pack up their bags and leave Justine's house to avoid any risk of Josh visiting Justine's home.
  25. Part 25
    Justine spills out her feelings to May and May tries to give Justine some advice. Justine speaks to Alex eventually and decides that she doesn't want Alex to get hurt.
  26. Part 26
    After the huge mistake Justine just made, she tries to sleep out in the cold but it doesn't work. A stranger then comes along and helps her back to the main road.
  27. Part 27
    Justine and Alex return to college only to get hassle from some of the students in their class.
  28. Part 28
    A new face, Jack, becomes friends with Justine and Alex. Just before they all hang out, the headteacher calls them into his office.
  29. Part 29
    Chloe meets Jack and they instantly have a strong bond.
  30. Part 30
    Justine meets up with her best friends in the local club, Envy, but the night doesn't turn out like expected.
  31. Part 31
    Justine's taken to hospital but the doctors are baffled as to what's wrong with her.
  32. Part 32
    Alex and Justine have a emotional moment when the doctors leave them both alone for a few minutes before taking Justine in for a body scan.
  33. Part 33
    After a mini-argument with Alex, Ellie & Layna leave Alex to be alone in Justine's room. Justine is wheeled back in and the doctors tell Alex the results of the scan.
  34. Part 34
    Alex and Justine get some news from the nurse that Justine will be discharged that day. The nurse prescribes Justine some medication to take over the next 2 weeks.
  35. Part 35
    Chloe has something to tell Justine about Jack.
  36. Part 36
    Justine goes on a shopping trip with an old friend but when an unknown SMS is sent to Alex about her little 'shopping trip' all hell breaks loose.
  37. Part 37
    The unknown number that sent an SMS to Alex about Justine is revealed.
  38. Part 38
    Justine tries to settle the text message situation with the help of Chloe. Afterwards, Justine returns to her Mum's house to find herself alone... but not for long.
  39. Part 39
    Justine's disappearance is affecting everyone especially Alex and Chloe.
  40. Part 40
    The voice is revealed and gives Justine some advice, meanwhile Alex is still a mess from Justine's disappearance.
  41. Part 41
    Jack goes out and searches for Alex. Meanwhile, Justine thinks through an idea that could save her life potentially.
  42. Part 42
    Chloe and Jack have a moment meanwhile Justine manages to escape but it doesn't all go to plan.
  43. Part 43.
    Josh punishes Justine after he caught her was running away. Jack finds out the location of Josh and heads toward it in hope of finding Justine.
  44. Part 44
    Alex and Justine visit Alex's parents, meanwhile Jack discovers something new about Chloe. Alex takes Justine back to their lake and does something unexpected.
  45. Part 45 (the end).
    The wedding of Justine and Alex.