Status: Ongoing

The Seer of the Truth

Prologue

Monster. That is what I am. It is who I am. And the people who occupy this land, The Humans, they do not like Monsters such as I. Some of them simply fear things like me, us Monsters. Others… They chase us. Kill us. Most of those Humans who try to hurt us, don’t survive. But there are smart ones, capable ones. They succeed to… Rid themselves of us.
I do not blame them, not at all. Most creatures like me, most Monsters, are vicious things. All they crave for is blood. Blood and pain. But we are still living, breathing, organisms. Just like The Humans. But they fear what they do not know, what they do not understand. And so they fear us.

I have nothing against The Humans, so I hide. I do not wish to kill any of them, stupid or not. What most Humans fail to see, is their own evil. Some ignore it, others embrace it. Most, just blame us. They understand little, though. Their minds do not have the capability to comprehend, to see the truth.
My mind on the other hand… It is all to capable. My eyes, they see all. They miss nothing. And because of this blessing, this curse, many seek me out. Whether they be Monster, Human, or even Animal. Some seek me out to cause me harm, to rid themselves of what they fear. Others, are only seeking the truth. Those ones, the ones who are lost, I let them find me. If I can see that their hearts are pure, then they shall find what they seek. The truth.

I have many names. But most call me Neviah Verity, The Seer of the Truth and The Prophetess. For that is what I am.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for anyone who read the beginning of my story :) I hope you all stay for the long run! :D
And I apologize right now, this story has quite short chapters in the beginning, but bear with me and I'll fix you up ;)