Status: Ongoing

The Seer of the Truth

Chapter 3 - Family

It has happened, he is on his way. It will not be long now. He will arrive soon. The quicker he makes his way to me, the better. For I have made my choice, and he is being followed. We will not have much time, but it will be enough. There are many things I wish I could share with him. Many questions I wish I could give him the answers to before he begins his journey. But he has much on his mind already, it can wait. It must.

And I must prepare. Not only myself, but the residents of this forest as well. Though their senses will do most of the work for them, I have taken it as my duty to watch over the Animals here. They have, in a sense, become a family of sorts. A kind of family many would not understand.

I then have to quickly decide what needs to be done, and get on my way. I begin walk silently through the forest, my padded feet preventing me from making too much noise. I seemingly float by any crunchy leaves or brittle twigs, a white shadow roaming the forest. I soon find what I am seeking, a few relatives of mine. They sensed my presence long ago. The leader stopped the pack to wait for me, to see what I want. Most other creatures would see my appearance and assume that I am one of the same as these Animals that stand before me, but not them. They can feel how different I am, they can smell it. They are on guard; wary. Their hackles are up, but not only from me… It seems the evil headed this way is strong enough for the average wolf to feel.

I shortly lower my head to the leader of the pack, showing that I mean no harm. Under normal circumstances, they would not pay as much attention to me. But today, is not normal. The pack leader returns the slow nod, a sign of much respect. Though he is fearful of much he stands tall and proud, he is a good leader.

I leave the pack to do their business, I have many other things to see to before the child arrives. I have more extended family to visit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Woot! I am finally starting to write longer chapters!! So exciting~ :D
After this it will be getting more exciting, at least for a little bit xP Muahahaha!
Thank you to all my awesome readers!
You should comment!!
And if there is something you think I could do better, just let me know! Thanks :D