Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Blood

Obliviate

“Lockhart may be useless, but he’s going to try and get into the Chamber. At least we can tell him what we know.” Harry explained as we ran up the stairs to Lockhart’s office.

“Professor, we have some information for you.” Harry spoke as he ran in, we suddenly saw Lockhart throwing clothes into a suitcase, we all looked at him shocked, though my eyebrow was raised slightly. “Are you going somewhere?” Harry asked.

“Well, yes. Urgent call. Unavoidable. Got to go.” Lockhart stuttered.
“What about my sister?” Ronald spoke,
“Well… As to that, most unfortunate. No one regrets more than I.” Lockhart explained,
“You’re the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. You can’t go now.” Ronald snapped,
“I must say, when I took the job, there are nothing in the description--” Lockhart started,
“You’re running away? After all you did in your books?” Harry stood in front of Lockhart,
“Books can be misleading.” Lockhart spoke,
“You wrote them.” Harry spoke,
“My dear boy, use your common sense. My books wouldn’t have sold as well if people didn’t think I’d done those things.” Lockhart explained.

“Ha! I knew you were a fraud. Just like my mother said, you’ve been taking the credit of what other wizards have done you lying, cheating--” I snapped,
“You can talk vampire…” Lockhart spoke, I hissed sharply at him as Harry stood in front of me,
“Is there anything you can do?” Ronald asked,
“Yes, now you mention it. I’m rather gifted with Memory Charms. Otherwise, all those wizards would have gone blabbing. I’d never have sold another book.” Lockhart moved in another direction. “In fact, I’m going to have to do the same to you.” Lockhart pulled his wand out but we already had our wands pointed at Lockhart.

“Don’t even think about it.” Harry spoke Lockhart looked at us all then lowered his wand.

We all walked to the girl’s bathroom and saw Myrtle floating about, Ronald and myself had our wands pointing at Lockhart.

“Who’s there? Oh… Hello, Harry. What do you want?” Myrtle asked,
“To ask you how you died.” Harry spoke,
“It was dreadful. It happened right here in this very cubicle.” Myrtle pointed below here,
“I’d hidden because Olive Hornby was teasing me about my glasses. I was crying, and then I heard somebody come in.” Myrtle explained,
“Who was it, Myrtle?” Harry asked,
“I don’t know. I was distraught! But they said something funny, a kind of made-up language. And I realized it was a boy, so I unlocked the door to tell him to go away and I died.” Myrtle flew over towards Harry slow,
“Just like that? How?” I asked in confusion,
“I just remember seeing a pair of great, big, yellow eyes over there by that sink.” Myrtle pointed to a sink where the water was clearly leaking down the tap because of the rust on the sink bowl, Myrtle flew away as Harry looked around the sink then touched the side of the tap.

“This is it.” Harry muttered, “This is it, Ron, Mei. I think this is the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets.” Harry stepped back as we looked at the structure.

“Say something. Harry, say something in Parseltongue.” Ronald suggested, Harry closed his eyes then went into a small trance and spoken in a different language.

We heard a clank then the roof of the structure, then the sinks move outwards. The one with the snake carved on the tap sunk down into the ground to leave an opening to go down the tunnel.

“Excellent, Harry. Good work. Well, then, I’ll just be… There’s no need for my to stay.” Lockhart tried to escape but me being me used my strength to push Lockhart back towards the tunnel. I hissed at him as he flinched. Harry and Ronald held their wands up at Lockhart.

“You first.” Harry spoke,
“Now, boys, what goo will it do?” Lockhart asked,
“Better you than us.” Ronald spoke,
“But-- Obviously, yes.” Lockhart agreed and slowly turned around looking down.

“Sure you don’t want to test it first?” Lockhart looked back I pushed him in with my one finger, Lockhart fell forward and down the hole.

“Remind me never to get on your bad side,” Ronald spoke, I smirked as we heard a crash below.

“It’s really quite filthy down here.” Lockhart called up.

“All right. Let’s go.” Harry spoke.

“Oh, Harry? If you die down there, you’re welcome to share my toilet.” Myrtle giggled,
“Thank, Myrtle.” Harry replied.

Harry jumped in first, a few seconds later Ronald followed, I waited for a few more seconds and jumped in too.

Sliding down the pipes I could hear Harry and Ronald’s screams. I finally made it down to the bottom to see Harry and Ronald already standing with Lockhart. Ronald helped me up as I brushed myself down.

“Now, remember: Any sign of movement, close your eyes straightaway.” Harry explained and climbed up the pipe,
“Go on.” Ronald beckoned Lockhart in front.

We followed Harry through the pipes to a more enclosed part of the cave and saw a huge white thing stretched across the floor.

“What’s this?” Ronald asked,
“It looks like a snake.” Lockhart spoke,
“It’s a snakeskin.” I spoke and knelt down besides Ronald looking at the tail of it,
“Blood hell. Whatever shed this must be 60 feet long. Or more.” Ronald spoke, just then Lockhart fell to the floor, “Heat of a lion, this one.” Ronald spoke.

Lockhart grabbed Ronald’s wand and held it towards us, my right eyebrow was raised once again, whatever spell he casts it will backfire…

“The adventure ends here, boys and girls. But don’t fret. The world will know our story. How I was too late to save the girl. How you three tragically lost your minds at the sight of her mangled body. So… You first, Mr. Potter. Say goodbye to your memories.” Lockhart glared, “Obliviate!” Lockhart yelled, the spell did backfire sending him backwards towards the roof of the cave knocking himself out causing the cave to shake and collapse between Harry and us.

“Harry!” Ronald called,
“Harry!” I climbed up the rocks.

“Ron! Mei! Are you two okay?” Harry called.

“We’re fine.” I called, just then Lockhart sat up.
“Hello. Who are you?” Lockhart spoke looking towards Ronald.
“Ron Weasley.” Ronald replied,
“Really? And who am I?” Lockhart asked.

“Lockhart’s Memory Charm backfired. He hasn’t got a clue who he is.” Ronald called,
“It’s an odd sort of place, isn’t it? Do you live here?” Lockhart picked up a rock, Ronald taken the rock from him,
“No.” Ronald replied,
“Really?” Lockhart asked as Ronald knocked him out with the stone, I laughed a little and then looked back at Harry.

“What shall we do now?” I asked Harry,
“You two wait here and try and shift some of this rock so we can get back through. I’ll go on and find Ginny.” Harry explained,
“Okay.” Ronald called,
“Good luck Harry!” I called.