Status: Don't be a silent reader! Please Leave A Comment!!

Lust for Blood

One Amazing Place

“Ronald, just look after Lockhart… I can handle all this rock moving.” I spoke,
“Are you sure?” Ronald asked, I nodded and picked a rock up and slowly carried it to the corner.

“Ronald…” I started,
“I’d really prefer it if you called me Ron,” Ronald spoke,
“Sorry… Ron,” I spoke and moved some more boulders.

As I cleared the way a bit more I stopped and walked through,
“They could make it through this couldn’t they?” I asked,
“Yea,” Ronald nodded,
“I’ll say you did all the heavy lifting,” I smirked Ronald smiled.

“You’re not afraid of me are you?” I asked,
“Why should we be? You’re a good friend,” Ronald spoke; I smiled and walked back through.

The others managed to make their way out with the help of a very beautiful phoenix while I climbed up the walls keeping up with them.

* * *


Harry, Ronald and myself were all standing in front of Dumbledore’s desk with our heads bowed down.

“You all realize, of course that in the past few hours, you have broken perhaps a dozen school rules.” Dumbledore started,
“Yes, sir.” We spoke.

“There is sufficient evidence to have you all expelled.” Dumbledore added,
“Yes, sir.” We looked at each other then bowed our heads down again.

“Therefore, it is only fitting that you three receive Special Awards for Services to the School.” Dumbledore peered over his half moon glasses, our faces lit up with smiles,
“Thanks, sir.” Ronald spoke,
“Now, Mr. Weasley, if you would have an owl deliver these release papers to Azkaban. I believe we want our gamekeeper back.” Dumbledore spoke and ushered Ronald out of the room.

“Now, Meira.” Dumbledore looked at me, “I would like someone to come and collect the diary to look after it, and I think you know the two people who would be best for this,” Dumbledore smiled, I nodded and walked to the door.

My parents.

“Bye Harry,” I waved, Harry waved and smiled at me as I close the door heading after Professor McGonagall so she could help me get in contact with my parents.

* * *


Sitting at the hospital I waited for Hermione to come around. I lifted my head when her eyes opened slowly,
“Hermione,” I smiled as she looked at me,
“Mei…” Hermione spoke sitting up slowly I hugged her quickly,
“I’m so glad you’re ok,” I spoke, Hermione smiled at me as I pulled back.

I taken Hermione’s hand and helped her off the bed as we both walked to the Great Hall, hand in hand, as two best friends.

Hermione stopped before the door and bit her lip,
“Can I ask you something?” Hermione spoke, I nodded with a smile. “We’ve tried to have a certain convocation over the year but we’ve always been interrupted… what were you trying to tell me?” Hermione asked, I looked away and sighed as a few people walked past.

“I told Harry and Ronald when we went into the Dark Forest… they were actually all right with it… but promise me you won’t tell anybody unless I say otherwise,” I spoke, Hermione nodded. “I’ve told you my mother is a witch have I not?” I asked Hermione nodded once again, “Well… my father… he’s a vampire.” I spoke and bit my lip, Hermione thought for a moment then looked at me shocked.

“You’re half witch, half vampire?” Hermione asked, I nodded and bowed my head down, “Well… you’ve been a good friend to me over the year. But you know if I told my parents about this they would freak,” Hermione spoke, I laughed,
“Yea, they probably would,” I smirked, Hermione smiled and taken my hand again,
“We are staying friends though, no matter what,” Hermione spoke I grinned and nodded.

We walked through the Great Hall doors and saw Nearly Headless Nick,
“Hermione! Welcome back.” He spoke,
“Thanks, Sir Nicholas.” Hermione smiled.

We then saw the two boys up ahead, Hermione and myself went running up to them both. Hermione hugged Harry, but then stopped awkwardly in front of Ron. They both shook hands smiling,
“Welcome back, Hermione.” Ron spoke…

Notice I call him Ron now?

“It’s good to be back. Congratulations. I can’t believe you solved it.” Hermione smiled and looked at us all,
“We had loads of help from you. We couldn’t of done it without you.” Harry spoke,
“Thanks.” Hermione smiled.

We heard the gentle tapping of crystal at the front of the hall,
“Could I have your attention please?” McGonagall called, we hurried to sit down as Dumbledore stood up proudly.

“Before we begin the feast let us have a round of applause for Professor Sprout, Madam Pomfrey whose Mandrake juice has been so successfully administered to all who had been Petrified.” Dumbledore spoke, we all clapped and cheered for the two witches at the front of the room.

“Also, in light of the recent events as a school treat all exams have been canceled.” Dumbledore spoke with a smile, everybody cheered. Though, Hermione was not so happy. Dumbledore sat back down with a big smile on his face as we continued cheering.

We all looked back as the Hall doors opened, Hagrid, was stood in the middle.

“Sorry I’m late. The owl that delivered my release papers got all lost and confused. Some ruddy bird called Errol.” Hagrid explained, we laughed except for Ron who looked back at Dumbledore. Hagrid stood by us and looked down.

“And I’d just like to say that if it hadn’t been for you, Harry and Ron, Mei and Hermione, of course I would still be you-know-where so I’d just like to say thanks.” Hagrid smiled at us, Harry stood up,
“There’s no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid.” Harry spoke, I smiled and bit my lower lip as Harry hugged him.

Dumbledore stood and began to clap, followed by McGonagall. Then we all started clapping and cheering for Hagrid, happy to see his return. It brought a tear to everyone’s eye.

* * *


As the year settled down I was headed home with my mother.

“So… how was your first year? Well your second really?” My mother smiled.

“You know how Hogwarts works mother. It’s one amazing place.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ta da.

First story over with.
Comments will be appriciated and loved dearly :-)

Once again, Thank you.

Mei;