She's a Dwelling Place for Demons

You Eclipsed By Me

“Alexx, Alexx, wake up.”

My lucid dream was broken, shattered into a million pieces thanks to Brian shaking me from sleep.

“Go away,” I grunted.

Sleeping in for another three hours sounded good to me, seeing as it was only 5:30 A.M. But, of course, the guys were performing today. Meaning we were in for a nice ten hour drive in the stuffy, ancient, tired van with no air conditioning. On days like these, I generally listened to my iPod to drown out the boys’ endless high school reveries. And that’s fine and dandy, but I didn’t go to high school with them, so it was a bit tiring trying to catch up on four or more years of history.

“Don’t be difficult. Trust me, I don’t wanna be awake now either. Besides, there’s coffee in
the pot,” Brian teased.

Coffee was as good of a word as any to wake me up from semi-unconsciousness. He knew that, too. I rolled over onto my back to come face to face with Brian’s brown puppy dog eyes drilling holes through my light blue ones.

“If you want me to actually come with you guys to this show, you better move so I can get some goddamned coffee,” I muttered as I rubbed the sand from my eyes.

“Alright, alright. Just don’t bulldoze me outta the way there,” he snickered.

With a swift punch to his arm, I rolled out of bed with my brother’s Led Zeppelin boxers hanging loosely around my waist, and his Green Day shirt swishing around my arms.

Before slouching into the kitchen, I popped into Jimmy’s room only to find his bed empty. He wasn’t in the shower, or else I would’ve heard him. Where could he be?

“Brian! Where’s Jimmy?!”

“He went over to Shadows’ place to go over some “epiphany” they had last night,” he replied.

An acknowledged “hmmm” was made by me, followed by my shuffling feet transitioning from the thick carpet of the living room to the cheap laminate of the kitchen. The laminate was cold with the early morning dampness, but Brian had coffee waiting in my favorite mug, ready to wake me up; until a pair of massive hands encircled my waist and pulled me into someone.
♠ ♠ ♠
mkay, so here's chapter one
(:
generally, my first chapters are ALOT longer than ^that^
but apparently, if your story is too long, it gets suspended?
whatever.
ANYWAYS, leave comments, please
honest feedback is encouraging

andie<3