‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 9.

They were here. I saw Rayne. Everyone believed and agreed to their words.

Did we get our medication?....no.

No nurses came to give it so there was no chance for us to deny it. No chance for us to go what they told us we needed to do. It was like they knew not to give it to us.

I wasn't on my bed because I just couldn't stay on there. After my screaming and crying fit, the bed somehow rejected me. Making me feel like I was going insane if I was on it. I couldn't stop crying if I was on the bed.

The floor's cold. Hard.

“Elerna, time for your pills,” a cooing voice came from the doorway.

My eyes were wide and my hands were gripping my hair tightly. That's almost the same as it was....before. But this time, it was mocking me. Laughing. Calling out to me.

“N-No,” I whispered, shaking my head lightly.

I was going to listen.

I wasn't going to take the drugs.

They could kill you.... Them words echoed around my mind as the nurse came into the room, a sickly smile on her face.

“You're my favourite patient Elerna. Do you want to know why?” her voice...stabbed....pins.

My grip on my hair tightened and I felt tears sting at my eyes. I shook my head 'no'.

She just smiled sweetly, “It's because you take the pills, like a good girl. Do you want to know a secret?”

I could hear my pulse in my ears. It was driving on and on and on.

A sob left my lips as I shook my head.

“I give you more pills then you need because I see how much you crave them. I do you a favour, Elerna.”

Her voice sounded motherly and soft which made me sob even more. Through my tears I could see her offering out the pills.

The pills that I shouldn't have.

The pills that they told me not to take.

A wide smile took over her small smile when I took them from her hand and emptied them into my mouth. She patted my head before standing up and leaving the room.

Leaving me sobbing. I swallowed the pills easily then.

And I curled up on the floor, tugging at my hair and screaming as my hearing was filled with the music they promised.

They follow up to their promises.......

I don't.
♠ ♠ ♠
Such a nice nurse.
Someone who shall be featuring in Elerna's chapters.
You'll see. :)
CAITY'S TURN!