‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 10.

It was painful to move. I didn't know what was going on, but I felt like my side was being stabbed. What was this pain? It had been lasting for the past two days so the nurses refused to let Dr. Mourning do anything to me until I was better.

But today was different. The doctor had burst into the room every day so far, screaming something about three people being in the room. And it's only my helpless, crippled body. He would stare at me, and then leave again.

And now today he brought in something to check my stomach. And ultra sound. What was this for? I didn't need that. There wasn't anything inside of me.

The doctor didn't like what he saw, because he smacked my head against the wall and kicked me in the ribs. Purposely missing my stomach that was slowly growing bigger and bigger. What was this?

"Twins?! She's having kids?! What is this?! How is this happening?!" He screamed. Twins? Kids? A pregnancy? But... who was the father? It was to early for the Doctor... or was it?

"I don't know... help me!" I screamed at the nurses. "Frank! Avon!" All I wanted was the help from Frank and my brother. They had to save me. If they were telling the truth, then they'd endanger the lives of my unborn children.

But, they were lying. There wasn't any proof.

"Look at this! LOOK AT IT NOW, RAYNE!" Dr. Mourning yelled at me. He shoved my face into the monitor, and I saw two small bodies, with two beating hearts.

"M... my babies..." I choked out. They were real, they were growing, they lived, they were inside me, and they were in danger.

"Nurse! Get the needle!" He hollered, throwing me to the ground. Instinctively I rapped my arms around my stomach. Maybe it was the fact that I knew they were there, or it was just a sudden movement. I don't know.

I just knew he couldn't kill my babies. They could be Frank's children. They could be his own children, and he could be killing the helpless things. All I knew, was that I had to fight.

"Frank!" I screamed again. "Avon! Elerna!"

And you know what was really freaky? Elerna was being taken past my room when the nurse brought in two needles filled with the poison that'd kill the creations in my body. And either she heard me or saw me struggling, I don't know, but she bit the nurse dragging her along, ran into the room, kicked some nurse and doctor ass, and helped me up.

"What the hell happened? I was just heading to take my pi-." She stopped, but I didn't take any notice.

"We need to call the boys NOW." I growled.

"Why? Can't we chill?" She mumbled, pouting a little.

"Elerna! That man almost injected poisons into my body! And I'm fucking pregnant with someone's babies!"

"Babies?"

"I'm having twins!" I screamed, shaking her shoulders, "and Frank may be the dad!"

This shocked her, but soon enough we were in Dr. Mourning's office using his phone, which can't be recorded/heard from others since it's a private line. "Guard the door."

I called, the tone picked up, and now it was time to wait. Would Avon answer? Would they come save us earlier? Hopefully they did. Because I'd get to weak to protect myself....

And my unborn children.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I needed this story to quicken it's fucking pace!
Cause it's going day by day and I'm like 'need... fucking... ACTION!'
So I wrote this piece of art!
Hope you like. :D
KAYLEIGH'S TURN!