‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 14.

Mikey's P.O.V.:
I hope Elerna read my letter. The letter that took me 12 tries to write. Right now I was currently sitting at the computer, planning out the escape plan for all the people stuck inside the joint. I sighed and opened my desk drawer to see a rumpled piece of paper. Inside was the rough draft of the letter I gave to Elerna. Taking a deep breath I opened the letter and re-read it.

Dear Elerna,
I love you. I love the way you smile, the way you laugh, the way you glare, the way you smirk, the way you yell, the way you flip people off, the way your tears fall, the way your hand fits into mine, the way your lips curve, the smell of your hair, everything. You make me smile, you make me laugh, you cheer me up just by being in the room, you're amazing at being yourself and not letting people give a fuck about you when you know you want them to. I guess what I'm trying to say, is that I only want you. I just want to spend my life with you. To just hold you tight when you're crying or upset. I love you, Elerna. If I ever lost you, I would die. You mean the world to me. Hell, you are my world!
When the boys and I get you out, I'm going to pull you into my arms and never let go.
That's a promise.
Love,
Mikey.


A sob broke through the room before I realized it was me. God, I missed Elerna, and I just hoped that she missed me back.

Rayne's P.O.V.
I hate my life. I hate my life. I hate my life.

That's all I could think about in these moments of my life as I cowered in the farthest corner from the door. Tears streaming down my cheeks.

The door opened and I cowered quickly, wrapping my hands around my stomach to protect my unborn children.

"Don't hurt me... don't... please..." I gasped, my voice hoarse from crying so much.

"Rayne?" I stood up as quickly as I could and grabbed Elerna into my arms, then pulled back from her rigid body.

"Oh no... Elerna you didn't." I gasped, trying to contain the tears.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't mean to... but she wanted me to have them... she gives me so many... I love them... she's my mother... my mother... mother..." She rambled, I grabbed her into my arms, crying, and cradling her in my arms.

"It's ok... it's ok... I'm here... it's ok." I mumbled as we sobbed into each others' shoulders.

"Rayne I don't want them... but she gives me them... so many pills to be taken... so many." She gasped, her eyes so dilated that you couldn't see the color.

"Elerna you have to stop. Don't put them in your mouth. If she comes, pretend to sleep. Please, Elerna. Please!" I sobbed, trying to get her to listen as best she could.

"Stop... yes... stop the pills... listen to Rayne... yes..." She nodded, smiling, and held out her pinky. "Promise?"

"Promise." I wrapped her into a tight hug and put her hand onto my wiggling stomach. "These are my babies, Elerna. They're going to love you and hold you when you're crying when they come out. They already love you. Do you feel them?"

"Yes... babies." She knelt down to put her ear against my stomach, smiling as she felt them wiggle. "I'll stop the pills, for you and for the babies." I grabbed her back into my arms.

"My baby girl will be named Lera. Just for you." Then the footsteps of the doctors came, and she left with a smile.

I just hoped she could keep her promise.
♠ ♠ ♠
KAYLEIGH'S TURN! :D
Hope you enjoyed it.