‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 17.

I'm heartless. Am I?Heartless.

That's all I am. Nothing more and nothing less.

I want the nurse again. The sweet, kind, motherly nurse. She's nice. I want her back. But I'm in the room with Rayne... I hate herNo, no, no.

They moved me to Rayne's room for some reason. Why? Why? Why? I don't like it. It's unfamiliar and I prefer the other room where the nice nurse could come.

I miss the hallway.

It's night and it's dark. I was curled up into myself trying to get some warmth. I had my bed and I had my thin quilt from the other room of mine but I was cold. No I'm not

I don't want to be here. I want to be back in my old room.

It's familiar.

I could hide away by myself.

It has my old torn up letter in.

I got given a new one and I haven't read it. I said I would... but I can't. I can't read it. Weak

It'll just be another promise I've broken. One more for the accumulating build up of promises that I couldn't find within myself to keep. Sometimes it's too hard to even attempt to keep them and sometimes there's just no use in keeping them.

Scratching at my arm seems to be a soother for me. It hurts but it also doesn't. I hadn't had any pills in a while now that I'm in with Rayne and I need them but I don't think I could get some whilst in this room.

Rayne wouldn't let me.

She doesn't like me having the pills. I don't get it.

She can be pregnant slut but I can't have pills?

That's hardly fair. Hate her

Curling into myself even more, I closed my eyes tightly shut and buried my head into my chest. I didn't want to see Mikey like I did because it hurts and I can't see him again and it's better to just forget about him because I don't think I'll ever get out.

I don't want to get out.

He should just give up. I'm a lost cause. I know it.

All I need is my pills and the nice nurse and that is all.

I. Need. To. Get. Out. Of. This. Room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Elerna's chapters has progressively decreased in the detail because as she gets more drugged, she's less likely to think clear. #duh
Poor her, not wanting to be with her best friend. ):
CAITY'S TURN!