‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 1.

This place was a living hell. I didn't want to be here. Didn't know the actual reason why I was in here other than the failed suicide attempt that was because of my depression. Oh well, I guess that's a good enough reason to these nut jobs.

"Hello, Rayne. It's me again." My section doctor, Doctor Maroon, giggled as he walked into my cage. Yes, it's a cage. Concrete walls, metal door, barred windows, and a worn out iron bed. I felt like I was and wasn't in a movie because of this.

"What do you want, Doc?" I asked as annoyingly as I could.

"It's time for your tests, follow me if you will." He grabbed a pair of cuffs from his coat pocket and locked my hands behind my back. Procedure because the guy couldn't trust little-o-me to be free handed.

Smart man.

We entered the exam room which had an old cushioned chair in it, a small metal desk, a computer, and a bunch of medical equipment inside a metal cabinet.

"Please, sit down. We're going to start with blood pressure." I sighed, sat, and held out my arm.

"Hurry up, Doc. I gotta go to lunch pretty damned soon." I mumbled.

"Alright." He finished the blood pressure thing, and grabbed his heart-checker-thingy. See, I could be such a great doctor. "Deep breathes."

I took two deep breathes, and he pulled away, and grabbed a needle.

"Fuck no!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, and lunged at the door. Which didn't work out because he had cuffed me to the chair, which I of course didn't notice, So I just fell to the floor, arm extended.

He gave me the shot quickly and then kicked me in the ribs.

"Don't. Do. That. Again." He said with each kick. I started to cry silently, you weren't aloud to cry in front of the doctors or nurses, and stood back up.

"No lunch today." He grabbed my arm, recuffed me, and forced me out the door into a nurses arms. She shoved me away, and dragged me to my cage by my bad arm.

"Couldn't believe you did that. Nobody tries to escape from Doctor Maroon. Nobody wins!" She took off my cuffs, opened my door, and shoved me inside. "And stay quiet."

Which, didn't work. I sobbed into my pillow, and wished for Avon to call. Or to see Elerna again. I didn't belong in the hell hole. Nobody did.

Maybe, just maybe, I'd help all of the kids in this place escape if I do. They were living in hell. And through the windows that looked outside, I could hear kids talking about how they've been in here for years, not months. How the doctors and nurses told the parents they weren't getting better.

"We're there lab rats." I had told a kid who had needle scars all along his arms.

"You think so?" He had asked.

"I know so." And then we had been seperated, and I haven't seen the poor kid since.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, I'm done.
Yes, Rayne is in a psyche ward.
Yes, Elerna is also in a psyche ward.
Yes, Frank and Mikey have been sent letters.
Yes, it is Kayleigh's turn! 8D