‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 19.

I need to get out of this room.

It's suffocating me.

I don't want to be in this room but Rayne wants me in here. Why? Why does she want me in here? I want to be back in my old room.

I liked that room.

Going down the hallway was one of the worst things ever. It felt small and like it was going to crush me. I'm trying to find my way to my old room. I need to find the nurse.

The sweet, kind nurse. The motherly nurse.

My arms were wrapped around my body as I slowly shuffled down the hallway. I didn't know which direction I was going in but I was trying to rely on what I thought was best. Which wasn't that good because my mind's all over the place and I. Just. Need. Them. Pills.

That is all I need. Nothing else. Just them.

It seemed like all these noises were happening in the hallway and I just didn't know where they were coming from or whether they were normal. I just want to be back in my old room. I don't want to laugh again. I just don't.

Even though it was with Rayne.

And I enjoyed it.

My eyes were darting everywhere and I was really worried that something was going to jump out in front of me. I don't even know why. I need my pills

I didn't find my way back to my room, but instead I found my way to the nurse, somehow, and that was the next best thing I could do.

Or maybe she found me.

It could be like that.

She cares.

No, no, no

"Oh Elerna, don't you want your pills any more?" she asks, her voice digging into my mind which made me bring my hands up and press against my temples, trying to stop it. "I get them for you especially and then you go and get moved."

"No, I'm sorry. Don't want to. Want pills. Please!" I sobbed, clutching myself tighter.

"You want your pills again?"

She's torturing me.

No, she cares.

Why can't the noise digging just stop?

"Don't let them take my pills away! Please," I sobbed again, throwing myself forward and clinging onto her. Just like she wants

"There, there Elerna. You're like my own daughter, of course I won't let them take your pills away from you again. I promise," she cooed, soothing me in her arms.

I believe her.

Only she cares

I don't want to be taken away from her. She's the only one who cares.

Only one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ooh, she found the nurse again.
Doesn't she just seem so nice?
Elerna likes her a lot. :D
CAITY'S TURN