‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 25.

My fingers twitched but I kept them hidden up my sleeves. Mikey made me wear a long sleeved jumper. I didn't want to but he insisted so I have it on, covering my arms up and making a good hiding place for my twitching fingers.

They just wanted to have the pills to calm me down. Withdrawal from these pills hasn't been easy, and it's not even something I want to do! They took me from the nurse. Took my pills. Took anything sharp away from me.

It's like they don't even trust me.

Rayne was here...and we were away from that place. I had become so used to the place that I didn't want to leave, even though the nurse was going to take me away from it. But she didn't get to. I wish she did, but I know not to say that to any one.

I stayed in the corner in the bathroom and refused to move throughout the whole journey, not only because I still needed to use the toilet to deal with these withdrawal symptoms, but also because I didn't want to move. I didn't want to move away from the corner because then something could come up behind me, and I wouldn't be able to know until it was too late. I also didn't want to be with people, though, Rayne proved to be an exception. But she came herself and didn't leave so I didn't really have any choice.

Slut
Hate her
Horrible
Pregnant
Whore


Rayne moved away from me after a while and then I was all alone in the bathroom. But then the bus stopped and the feeling of dread came over me.

Something was here.

It's going to get me.

But I can't tell any one.

They won't understand!

I moved further back into the corner and tried to hide in myself more but it didn't work and Mikey came through the back and towards me. The bus had stopped and he was coming towards me. He wanted me to move, I just knew it.

"Come on Elerna, we have to go," he coaxed gently.

I shook my head. I just couldn't move. It wasn't just my body that was protesting against wanting to move, it was also that I mentally didn't want to move either. I would be content with staying right where I was for the rest of my time alive, especially as it would mean that my time alive wouldn't be that long and I would die and no longer have to feel like this.

"Please Elerna."

"I can't," I whispered, shaking my head again.

I knew he wouldn’t understand. They would never understand. How could they? Rayne was a slutpregnant and Mikey hadn't been tormented with pills for so long that he didn't even have a sense of time any more, let alone know what the day, month or year was. No, he was fine.

He looked pained for a moment before he wrapped his arms around me and stood up, making me cling to him tightly. I was going to fall, I know it. He was going to drop me. Of course he would, why wouldn't he? And then he'll have moved me away from the corner and the something could get me!

I didn't stop clinging to him even when he entered the small house and tried to set me down on the floor. Like I said, he didn't get it. He didn't get that he had moved me from the corner so I had to cling to him, and by clinging to him it made me be covered up on the side that was against him. I couldn't stop clinging to him unless I was in a corner, but he wasn't trying to put me down in a corner.

"Come on Elerna, it's okay. You're safe now"

When I still didn't let go he sighed quietly and manoeuvred himself around so that he could crouch down to the floor easily with me still holding on to him. He slowly sat me down and pried my fingers off his clothes carefully. They began trembling even more and I backed up away from him, my back hitting the corner and me being entirely grateful to him for putting me down so close to one.

He looked so sad.

"What have they done to you, Elerna?" he murmured softly as he looked at me.

I just brought my knees to my chest and hugged them towards me. Rayne and Frank were going to be coming in soon, and she's close to dropping.

A bad feeling swept across me and I squeezed my eyes shut, burying my head in my knees. She was going to get into labour soon, I knew it. And I don't want to know what that's going to be like because my bad feeling is for that.

No matter how many times Mikey said that I was safe now, I couldn't believe it because of that bad feeling. Something was going to go wrong, and it wasn't going to be safe.
♠ ♠ ♠
We've worked out where we're going with this and omg it's amazing. Caity is amazing with her ideas and you have NO IDEA WHAT WE'RE GOING TO DO TO THEM ALL.
Bhwhahahahahahahahaha.
But seriously, it's awesome.
CAITY'S TURN.