‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 3.

This is Hell! I wanted my life back, but this place was keeping me caged up. I had called Avon as much as possible, and he had even gotten a letter back from Frank saying that both him and Mikey were coming back to support him. The calls were recorded so we couldn't say exactly what we wanted.

But I got the hint that I was going to be out of here sometime soon. Or at least have a plan set very soon.

"Rayne, it's time for your medicine." My nurse cooed from the other side of the door.

"No... not again. Please not again." I whined, holding my bare arms between my chest and legs. "It hurts!"

"Oh, Rayne. I know it hurts. That's why we have to do it." She chuckled evilly and walked into my cell. "Give me your arm."

"No! Leave me alone!" And I ran towards the door as fast as I could.

"That's perfect." And she pricked my arm with the needle and shot me with the drugs inside. I fell to the floor and watched her walk up to my numbed body on the floor.

"No! No! Don't hurt me! I didn't mean to run. I'm scared, that's all. I won't do it again." I begged on my knees as she raised her hand.

"Fine... just because it's your first time." Grabbing the needle from the floor, she stretched, left the room, and slammed the door leaving me to cry on my own. But I didn't feel anything, because a little later on I fell asleep.

When I had woken up a little while later, I found myself on a hospital bed. Panic surged through my body as I realized this, and tried to sit up. Doctors pushed my body back down and tied up my arms.

"We're on a moving bed. You need to stay still. Don't move." Somebody whispered. This wasn't my normal doctor. He wasn't nice to me. Ever. Who was this?

I looked up to see three men. Two nurses, and the doctor guy. One had glasses, the other had tattoos running all over his arms, and the other was scrawny as Hell.

"Who are you? Where's Dr. Mourning?" I whispered, my voice cracking.

"He's on break. I'm his replacement for the evening." This didn't help. Dr. Mourning wasn't going to like this at all. Nobody took care of his patients while he was gone. Nobody.

"He'll kill me. Don't do it. I don't wanna die yet. I've got to live long enough to see Frank. I need to see my brother again. And I want to see Elerna and Mikey together again. Please, God, don't let me die here." I started to sob in the bed, and felt it turning. Scrawny opened a door and I was shoved into the empty room with Tats, Scrawny, and Nerd Boy.

"He's not going to kill you because he's knocked out cold." Scrawny sighed out, and they all took off their masks.

"Hey babe!" Tats, now known as Frank, hollered.

"Why are you here?! You'll be reported!" I hissed at him. Avon smiled, and Mikey leaned against a wall.

"Well, Avon took us here so we could tell you the plan." Mikey told me finally, since nobody else would.

"Really? The plan to get me out?" I asked them.

"Yea, but the problem is, you gotta stay here for a few more months and pretend like you're better." Frank growled through his teeth.

"What? Why'd you come here to tell me that?" I hissed at them. "I want out today!" I showed them my arms, and Frank turned away. God, that hurt worse then anything.

"Look at this! Look at these scars! I'm beaten here! I'm trying to escape but keep getting cut up! I want to leave now!" I started to cry. "Get me out of here, Frank! Take me away from here, Avon! Mikey, make them get me out!"

Mikey took my right arm, and looked over my scars. "These are really bad... do they give you markers or pens?"

"If they watch us. But they hardly let us do anything with them except draw."

"Draw a butterfly. I don't care what they say, because they can't hurt you for drawing a butterfly. Draw it right on your wrist." He tapped my wrist where my vein should be.

"Alright." I sniffled, and looked at Avon.

"We're really sorry. But we're getting Gerard, Ray, and Bob to help break you all out. Because the boys are going to buy a mansion so you and Elerna can live there with all the people here. If this is how you're treated, then we need to save them all as well. How many kids have already died? Hundreds, probably. And their parents probably think that their kid committed suicide... but they were killed."

I nodded, and then looked at Frank, who was still turned around. Refusing to even look at me.

"Frank?" I sobbed out, tears flowing from my pale blue eyes, over my ghostly cheeks.

Before I could cry out anymore, I was wrapped in his tattooed arms, clinging to his shirt, and sobbing. "Get me out..." I sobbed under my breath.

"I will get you out. No matter how long it takes, I'll get you out. Even if it kills both of us. Because I won't live without you any longer then I have to." He kissed me fiercely. "Rayne, I love you."

And before I knew it, they had taken me back to my room, locked me up, and left.

"Oh, Frank... God, Frank. The one person I truly loved has locked me up inside. That's not how a prince charming works." I sobbed, and fell to the floor.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok... so... um... I kinda changed it up a bit. >.<
I wasn't supposed to really add them in till a little later, but I kind of wanted to add something in there otherwise it would have been boring as Hell. :P
Hope you liked it anyways.
Kayleigh! It's your fucking turn finally!