‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 3.

Why haven't they come yet?

They haven't given me my drugs, or injection, yet today. They can't just get someone drugged up all the time, everyday and have them dependent on the life they give us here and then suddenly not give it anymore.

I can't take that.

My hands were shaking, I need to scream. But no one's screamed today so far, this hallway has been quiet for almost an hour so far.

But now, I was going to change that.

Throwing my head back, it hitting the wall in the process, I let out a piercing scream whilst rocking backwards and forwards on my bed.

Almost instantly I hear another person start screaming.

The sound's almost soothing; calming; relaxing.

“We want our pills,” a voice wailed from down the hall.

So I wasn't the only one being deprived from my drug. Them bastards.

There's several people screaming by now, and my throat was burning at the back from the screams I was doing. They all blended in, almost like a well organised one.

Perfectly perfect.

Oh pretty little Rayne, she's somewhere that doesn't give her drugs then rip them away from her. She's somewhere that doesn't drug her up to her eyeballs like a lab rat. And safe....sound.

Where, oh where are the sweet other people?

The ones that left. Someone....can't....remember.

There's banging on the walls now; people deprived from pills go even more insane then they already are. It sounds like fun.....what is fun?

Crawling over to the door, my fist raised and slowly started knocking on it, hoping for someone to knock back. No one would, the hallway's empty. So no one should knock back.

Voices sounded, hard to hear over the screaming but they were hear-able when you're right by the door.

“I hope we don't have to leave Rayne long, she looks so dead down,” a voice spoke.

Oh, there goes the sweet Rayne mentioned. Once again.

“We haven't even seen Elerna here, are you sure she's here Avon?”

“I'm sure Mikey, I saw her. I won't ever forget it either.”

What pretty names. Pretty, pretty.

But pretty names won't get me my pills. And I need my pills.

I threw my head back again and let out a howl of a scream.

I. Need. My. Pills. Now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Of course I had to give messed up Elerna a hearing of the guys. How could I not?
But then, her medication does a lot more for her. And she's being deprived.
How fun.