‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 4.

They left me. How could they have just left me like that? They saw my scars, the holes in my arms. How could they have just left me to slowly die in this place?

The thought raced through my mind as if it was a curse. They didn't love me, Frank wasn't going to die for me, they wanted me dead, Frank hated me.

Frank, my Frank, must really hate my guts right about now. There's nothing he can do to save me, or the others, and yet he tries.

This is a lie! It's a lie so horrible their tongues should be ripped off their faces. How could they? Lying about how everybody in this place will be happy once again. Back with their families.

I won't ever be with them. And it hurts me deep inside to know that I'll be dying here. My mother might already have committed suicide, father is probably sad about her death, and Avon? He hates me since I left him alone.

What could I do, though? Fight my father? No. I wouldn't have even dared to try.

"Help... me..." I whispered. Hearing nothing.

It was strange today. Nobody was out and about. The doctors weren't trying to drug us up to the point of death. No. He was just sitting in his office, laughing at our suffering on the screens in his office of all the rooms.

The camera in the corner of my room stirred. He was staring at me, his favorite. Dr. Mourning had favorites that he chose to torture the more harshly. And I was one of them. He had told me he had a special surprise for me today. Would he shoot me? Would he poison me? Would he just let me rot and starve?

None of those things happened so far. We had gotten breakfast, and it had been good. At least, I believe everybody did. Maybe only I did today. Nobody could ever tell.

The door's locked clicked back, I backed away quickly so the door could open freely.

"Dr. Mourning wants you now. Put these on." The nurse saw me staring. "Now!"

I quickly stripped off my shirt and sweatpants to pull on something unbelievable. Lace underwear. The last time I wore something like this I was sleeping with Frank.

"The doctor wants you looking special for the night. Put this robe on." And she threw a silk robe, with Dr. Mourning's initials on it.

She led me to a separate room. It had black walls, a black carpet, but in the middle was a single bed with about 15 pillows. The nurse told me to law on it, and so I did.

Was this it? I was supposed to sleep with the doctor to survive the nights ahead of me? If it kept me alive, I'd do it. Every night if I had to.

Tears fell onto my cheeks. I just hoped he used a condom when he fucked me.

The nurse told me to stay, to behave, and to give him a satisfying time. I would obey, obviously, just so I’d live.

I stayed there for about a half hour before the candles on the walls and around the bed lit. There was a candle everywhere on the floor, except for a small path around the bed, and leading to the door.

The door opened, and Dr. Mourning walked in. He wore the same silk robe as I was, and he slowly walked toward the foot of the bed, looking at my body, exposed, to him.

“I want you to scream out my name when you finally admit you want me in your body for the next few months. I want you, to scream out, my name. You know me as Dr. Mourning. But you are the only person, my most favorite person, who will forever be able to call me Richard when we’re alone.” He touched my leg, making me twitch slightly.

“Oh, I know, you’re frightened. But it’s alright. I won’t hurt you. I promise you that. You’re my favorite, you didn’t fight to come here today. And I want to take you, as my bride. But we have to see how well you can fuck.” I slowly crawled onto the bed, and over my pale body. My blue eyes stared at him. Waiting, just waiting, to see what would happen.

“Mmm… you are going to taste delicious.” He mumbled, kissing in between my legs. I sighed, and they parted slightly at his kiss.

This would be interesting. He suddenly looked at me with his deep brown eyes. He fiercely kissed me, touched me, wanted me. His fingers stroked in between, and suddenly they found their way inside. I gasped at his gentle touch, and he cupped my breast with his other hand.

He was just opening up. I knew that. And soon enough, he sat up, undid his robe to let out his sex, which looked to be about 8 inches, and led my hand to stroke him back. I obeyed.

He groaned slightly, and then I was lying on my back, Dr. Mourning over me, and he slowly lowered his sex to mine, and gently brushed me. I groaned again, and begged him to get inside me.

A smile spread across his face, and he pushed in quickly, I screamed out, but then relaxed as his body rocked back and forth to the rhythm of his heavy beating. Our breathing got heavier, his body moved faster, and soon I was gripping at him for dear life.

“Richard!” I screamed out finally when we came. And he fell upon me. Stroking my cheek and hair gently, and then pulling back the covers and making me lie next to him. And in a little bit, we both fell fast to sleep, clutching each other. I clutched in fear, he clutched in love and longing.

I thought to myself before I slept, ‘I can only ever love Frank. But I can fuck the world.’