‹ Prequel: Unknown Visit
Status: Sequel! 8D We begin.

House of Lost Minds

Day 6.

Oh God. Oh dear God save my soul. I know I'm not pure anymore, but please, let me leave this place so I can be with the one I love. Let me be with my Frank again. Let me be able to laugh and dance till the early morning with Avon again. And, maybe, just maybe, can I see Elerna? I miss her so much.

Dr. Mourning said he would give me the room we slept in. That way I was comfortable and wasn't stiff or sick. He called me to his office one or twice to do blood tests for some disease, I think it was for pregnancy, and so far they were negative.

But you always had to give it a while, right? Right.

I was sitting on the bed when the sirens went off. Not knowing what to do, I grabbed my robe, and sat still as I could be on the satin covers of my bed. A nurse came in not much later and grabbed my hand and pulled me to a black door. She told me to go down into it, and then turn to the left hall and walk until I came to a room.

That's exactly what I did, too.

I followed her instructions and walked as fast as I could. This was strange, this was the first time something like this ever happened.

When I exited the hallway that I was told to go down, I entered a very big room. It was filled with several people, maybe all of the prisoners here in this place, and I looked around. Hoping to find somebody who worked here so I could ask what was going on.

Ever since I started... doing things... with Dr. Mourning, all the nurses and people have been treating me differently. Kindly and delicately from now on.

But as I looked around, I didn't see a nurse, I saw something that shocked me worse than that. I saw six boys, that weren't in uniforms, all standing against a far wall, unseen by everybody in here, and probably not even known about other than by me. I started walking towards them, and as I walked toward them, I saw a microphone and a bass with them. Was today the day?

There was a screeching noise, and then Frank's voice boomed over the speakers that were somehow in the room.

"Attention people!" He strummed a few chords on the bass. "Listen up mother fuckers!" And that seemed to shut them all up.

"Good job, Frank!" Gerard screamed. People stared awkwardly until Frank spoke again.

"Alright, so I would like to call two lovely ladies to the front. Alright? If you know them shove them forward, if you know it's not you, sit the fuck down." He smiled. "Alright, Elerna and Rayne. If that isn't your name, sit the fuck down now!"

Everybody except four people sat down. I turned around, and saw a very bruised up red head, and two blonds. Well I knew immediately that they weren't Elerna or I. And I stared at the red head again, and came to realize it was Elerna. Her eyes looked dilated and she was swaying back and forth.

"Alright, will the blonds please sit, and the red headed girl and the robe girl please come towards us." At first Elerna didn't move, and then somebody had to push her forward to get her moving.

"Dumb ass don't fuckin' move me!" She screamed, trying to slap the person back, but missing.

We both walked towards the front, and Elerna came to realize who was walking in front of her and then she started shaking uncontrollably.

"Rayne?" She whispered.

"Hi, Elerna." I smiled slightly, tears fell down my cheeks.

"I didn't mean to be like this." She sobbed out, taking my hand and squeezing it. "They drugged me up, and now I can't live without them."

"It's alright. I know how you feel. I have to... be used in ways just to live." I smiled at her, her eyes got wide, and suddenly they were furious.

"You shouldn't be treated like that."

"Neither should you." And we hugged right as we got in front of Frank and Avon. The put us to the right of them, not going to be able to separate to friends who just got reunited, and then started talking again about how that in exactly 30 days, they were going to break us out of this place, and to put us in a safe house.

Anybody who didn't agree to this were told to stand up. Nobody did. And then they were told that they had to fight back. They weren't aloud to drug themselves and had to fight their way free from the doctors' control. Nobody stood up, but they grew scared.

"We understand that they will try to hurt you, we understand that they will try to drug you, we understand that you will want to take what they offer, but you can not take those drugs again. They will kill you. If you love My Chemical Romance, keep sitting, if you don't, stand the fuck up you bastards."

Nobody stood.

"Good. We're going to be having Mr. Bob here will be wiring up our music to be played into each of your rooms and the nurses/doctors/workers won't be able to hear it. But if you take a single damned drug, you will have an unbearable thing of Rebecca Black and Justin Beiber playing instead." Everybody fell to the floor and screamed out how they hated that duo.

"Then don't do drugs you lovely bitches! We're trying to keep you alive! Fight for your life God damn it! You'll be safe in 30 days!" Mikey yelled.

"Why 30 days?!" Screamed a drugged up prisoner.

"Because, in 30 days it's Holiday, and they all go home that day. They will have security, sure, but they won't be able to keep us out while we have Bob on our side. Now, you all agree to this, right?"

Everybody nodded.

"Then fight! Those bastards upstairs are heading down. We're out! And keep fighting! You need to live." Frank grabbed me in his arms, kissed me fiercely, told me he loved me, and left as fast as he could. Mikey held Elerna briefly, kissed her cheek, smiled at her (which was like and 'I love you.') and ran off with the others.

Elerna and I both had letters stuck down our shirts. Hers from Mikey, mine from Frank. We hugged and held each other, crying, and then suddenly all the nurses and doctors were inside at once. All 15 of them.

"We can take them when the day comes." I hissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you liked it.
Well, I couldn't take it anymore, and I had Elerna and Rayne meet finally.
Kayleigh's turn to mother fucking write! 8D