Worlds Collide

The Underworld

Ophelia fell to the ground of her father’s study. The fire in the fireplace was burning furiously, Ophelia smiled, she remembered when she would come into here and surprise her father with her small fire flames and they would play for hours while the fireplace would just crackle as if it was laughing.

“Did you do it? Did you find the other?” Tala whispered from behind her.

“Yes, I did, I found her, she was the Princess of Amortia, and she wasn’t exactly happy, she looked at me as if I was an abomination!” the Princess snapped at the dark fairy.

Tala smiled and revealed her sharp black teeth, “Then it is finished,” and she disappeared from Ophelia’s sight.

Suddenly the doors to the study burst open, and the Great Majesty stepped forth, “Ah, my beautiful princess, I have great news!”

Ophelia curtsied and looked into her father’s glowing face, “What is this news, you have such giddiness with?”

“We have found our 2 champions to prevent the Great War from happening, my dear Tala has told me so,” The King said proudly.

Ophelia’s heart stopped and tears formed in her eyes, “Do you know who one of those champions are?”

The King smiled faded a bit, “No,”

Ophelia’s tears fell onto her face, “I am one of them, I heard the Fairy’s Song and sang it to the Princess of Amortia, I am a champion!”

The Great Majesty looked at his weeping daughter, “This must be wrong, how could you become a part of something that you were not meant to be?” his confusion turned to anger.

“You will receive my throne, you are the only child I have, besides your sister.”

Ophelia nodded, her sister, Anastasia, had been the one to receive the throne, until she was found with a stable boy, together, and they were killed together, both by burning. It had broken Ophelia’s heart as well as her father’s and her mother’s but it was law, and the laws could not be changed. Ophelia was 4 when Anastasia was killed.

“Why must I had to be picked for such a mission? My only desire is to become the new Queen of the Underworld as soon as my soul mate calls me by my name! I have nothing else to desire, and I’m sure that you would agree, Father!” Ophelia cried at the Great Majesty.

“And the Princess of Amortia, if she is the other champion, then all hell has broke loose. We will never survive this war as enemies, we don’t even have a chance at winning this battle between good and evil! Where in the hell is your mother?” The King stormed out, leaving Ophelia on the ground crying, as the flame in the fireplace burned out.
♠ ♠ ♠
i hope ya like it!!!!"