Anyone Else But You

Anyone Else But You[12]

I couldn't stop crying at this point. I had just told all of them off. I felt bad, but at the same time I wasn't.

"Do you really mean that?" Jackie asked in a low tone, a tear sliding down her cheek.

"Yes, no, maybe so. No for Joe, maybe for you, and yes for Patrick."

"Why yes for me?"

"Patrick you must be f*cking kidding me! You brought so much drama all because of one little kiss."

"You brought the kiss though!"

"You were flirting with Jackie! You should have told me you loved her before this whole tour, but no! You lied to me. Whispering in my ear how much you love me, how much you care about me, how you want to be with me forever! Patrick just take it all back! Take all of your lies back! I hate you! I never thought I could hate you! I never thought you would make me hate my best friend either!"

"I didn't want-"

"If you didn't want me to them you should have never pushed me away a few minutes ago."

"Marissa I f*cken love you! I'm sorry for all this. Please just forgive me!" Patrick said.

"No," I left the bus. Tear streaming down my face, I looked horrid. I couldn't even see really, I had no idea where I was going.
I heard my name being called many times. I started thinking a lot, I wasn't paying attention where I was going, thats when everything went black.

I could vaguely hear people talking. I heard and unfamiliar voice and Patrick's voice. I could also feel someone holding my hand, caressing it softly.

"The baby is fine," the unfamiliar voice said.

"What?" Patrick asked.

"The baby, Marissa is one month pregnant. Luckily the baby is still stable. Marissa should be fine too, but she'll still need to stay here for another day or so."

"Its been a week already though."
A week?

"I know but its for her's and the baby's sake."

"Alright."
I'm guessing the unfamiliar voice was the doctors, she left the room.
I wanted to open my eyes, but I had no strength to.

"Marissa please wake up," Patrick sounded like he was crying "I love you more than anything. I just wish I wouldn't have pushed you to this."

"How is she?" I heard Jackie say.

“She’s pregnant.”

“Are you the-?”

“Yeah, I’m sure I am.”

“I’m glad for you.”

“I am too. I just want Marissa here, I want her to be better. I want to apologize for everything. The week without her made me realize how much I really love her. I’m not confused anymore, I just want her here in my arms,” I could tell he was crying more, his voice was shakey, his hands were too.

“She’ll be fine,” Jackie said.

“How do you know that?”

“I don’t. I’m just hoping she is. Patrick, she hates me, I don’t want her..to...die and have it on me that she hated me and she always will. I don’t want to lose my best friend either,” she cried.
I felt Patrick let go of my hand, it was quiet for awhile. I swear if they are kissing again.
I heard footsteps, and then lips land on mine. My eyes opened, my hands went to the back of Patrick head, trying to deepen the kiss. Patrick broke the kiss.

“Marissa,” he breathed out.

“Hmm?” I looked around the room, no one was here, it was plain and white, it made me a bit depressed.

“I love you so much. Please be with me?”

“You’re not just saying that because of the baby are you?”

“Of course not,” his eyes made me sad, they were full of sorrow and hope. I just grabbed him and kissed him.

“I love you,” I whispered.

“I love you too,” he whispered, he grabbed me for another kiss.

“Where is everyone?”

“In the lobby. We canceled the rest of the tour.”

“You shouldn’t have,” we were both talking quietly.

“I insisted. I sat here by your side the whole time.”

“Thank you,” I smiled.

“I’m going to call everyone in ok?”

“Ok,” I smiled. He kissed my lips one more time and then went out the room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't you just love us for updating so much? Well you really should.
We are just asking for comments, come on please. Thanks for reading.

-Stump.Saporta.Cera.