Anyone Else But You

Anyone Else But You[5]

Jackie's P.O.V:
It felt slightly awkward at first, sitting on Joe’s lap. But I guess I got used to it quickly. And then it got awkward again. I felt something wet on the back of my neck and I put my hand on my neck to feel what it was. It was Joe. He kissed me neck.

“Woah. Why would you do that?” I asked him.
He giggled.

“Why wouldn’t I do that?” He asked.
I shrugged. He did it again. And again and again.

“Ok, I think I’m gonna go to bed now,” I said, standing up and looking at Joe and Pete, sitting on the couch.

“In that case, so am I. And I don’t really plan on sleeping,” Joe said, winking at me.
I giggled.

“Hahaha. Yeah…I don’t think so,” I said, walking over to the bunks.
Joe got up and followed me.

“Aww, come on! Please? At least just, I don’t know, cuddle or something? And then…maybe…you know, make out?” he asked.

“Hurry up, then,” I said, getting into the bunk.

“Haha! Score!” He shouted.

“Score? This is not a basketball game. And since you think it is, now it’s just cuddling,” I said.

“Damn it. I really need to learn when to shut my mouth,” he said.

The next morning, I woke up on top of Joe for some reason. I had a confused look on my face. I pushed my hands against his chest, pushing myself up. He was already awake.

“Good morning,” He said, with a smile.

“How did this happen?” I asked. “Oh, wait. Don’t answer that,” I said. I looked to see if we were still wearing clothes. I let out a sigh of relief.

“Ok. As long as that didn’t happen, I don’t care how this happened,” I said, rolling off of him.

I gave him a quick kiss on the lips because after that, I rolled off of the bed.

“I’m okay,” I said from the floor.

Joe’s head popped out of the bunk and he looked down at me. The next thing I knew, he was on top of me.

“Okay, was that really necessary?” I asked him.

He smiled, “Very,” He said.

He gave me a kiss and I pushed him over and rolled on top of him so I could push myself up. Now I was looking down at him.

“Whoa! Sorry to interrupt this sexual moment, but I need to use the bathroom,” Andy said.
I realized we were in the way, so I stood up and so did Joe.

“Is there anything on my back? Like, lint or stuff like that?” I asked him.

“No. But you’re a** is dirty.” He said, smacking my a**, trying to get the dirt off my pants.

“Oh, my. I see you’ve moved onto something slightly different, yet the same dirty stuff you were doing a few seconds ago,” Andy said, looking back at us, heading to the bathroom still.

I rolled my eyes and gave a long kiss to Joe on the lips. Which was interrupted by giggling coming from Alex’s bunk. Joe and I looked each other and smiled, remembering Marissa was down there with him.

“Woah. What do you think they’re doing down there?” Joe asked in a whisper.

I shrugged and shook my head.

“I don’t know, and I’m guessing I really don’t want to know,” I whispered.

Then loud, hacking coughs came from Gabe’s bunk. I went over to it and opened the curtain.

“Oh, hey Jackie. Good morning,” Gabe said, sounding very congested, with a raspy voice.

“Gabe, how sick are you?” I asked him.

“I don’t know,” he replied, “maybe sick enough to sort of be losing my voice.” His voice started to crack, fade, and the tone got lower.

“Aww, poor baby. I have a feeling you’re going to be bedridden for a while. Here, let me make you something warm. Like soup and tea. I’ll be right back,” I said.

“You don’t have to do all of that for me,” Gabe said, in a whisper, trying to maintain enough voice to still be able to talk.

I shook my head.
“I don’t want to see you sick. I want to help you get better.”

He smiled and closed his eyes so he could relax again. I closed the curtain and turned to head into the kitchen.

“What about me?” Joe asked.

“What about you?” I asked back.

“Aren’t you going to take care of me, too? I have a sore throat too. Look,” he said, opening his mouth.

“That looks harsh. Go lay down. I’ll get you some soup, too. Let me just hope you didn’t give me a sore throat,” I said and went out to the kitchen.
♠ ♠ ♠
So give us comments, we'll keep updating. I mean we have readers and subscribers, how about some commentors???? PLease!!!

-xfueledbyjackiex