Anyone Else But You

Anyone Else But You[7]

“Will you stop it?” I asked.

Joe kept touching my neck. He giggled.

“No. It’s fun annoying you,” He said, playing with my hair.

I looked at him with an angry/annoyed look. He leaned in to kiss me on the cheek but I got up and he ended up kissing Nate instead.

“Woah, man. I don’t go that way,” He said, getting up.

Alex went over to the couch and sat next to Marissa. Then Patrick came over.

“Could you, uh, move over a little?” Patrick asked him.

Alex slid over a little and Patrick sat down in between Alex and Marissa. He put his arm around Marissa and gave her a kiss on the cheek. She smiled and I noticed Alex’s expression change from happy to, sort of jealous, a little envious. Before when we were alone in the bus while everyone else went out for breakfast, besides Gabe, who was sound asleep in his bunk, Alex and I talked about stuff. And he told me he had feelings for Marissa. I wanted to tell Marissa, because she had somewhat of an attraction to him, but I promised him I wouldn’t tell, nor give any hints.

I sighed and sat down because Joe crossed his arms and looked kinda sad.
“Don’t be a baby,” I said, sitting next to him.

He smiled. He reached his hand out to poke me again, but I stared at him blankly and just shook my head no. He made a puppy dog face. I shook my head again.

“Just once more? Please?” Joe asked, in a little kid voice.

“Aww…ok! But only once,” I replied.

He moved his hand forward to poke me and I grabbed his finger.

“Sike,” I said.

He frowned. I shrugged.

“I’m gonna go lay down for a while,” I said. I kissed him on the forehead and went over to our bunk and laid down. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, but the deep breath was interrupted by Gabe.

“Jackie? Can you come here?” He asked.

I sighed and rolled out of bed. I went over to his bunk and opened the curtain.
“What is it?” I asked him.

“Could you get my phone? I miss Bianca and I wanna tell her why I haven’t called,” He replied.

I nodded my head, my eyes half open because I was sleepy. I went to get his phone from the back. I saw Andy and his new girlfriend, Ray and I waved to them.

“Have you seen Gabe’s phone?” I asked.

“I think it’s over there,” Ray said, pointing to a pile of DVD’s.

I walked over to it and picked up Gabe’s phone. I walked back over to his bunk and handed it to him.

“Thanks,” He whispered, his voice still sore.

I just nodded my head and gave him a thumbs up because I was too tired to say anything. Joe ran over to me.

“Hemingway and Ashlee are here!” He said.

I tried to smile, but my face was tired, too.

“Awesome,” I said.

I didn’t want to sound unenthusiastic, but I was sitting on the edge of the bunk and was falling asleep. I laid down on my back and Joe climbed in, too. I looked at him. He smiled and winked. I stared at him with an, “I don’t think so look.”

“One, we have company. Two, I’m exhausted. And three, it’s daytime. So don’t get your hopes all high."

He looked disappointed. He sighed and gave me a kiss on the lips. I would’ve kissed him back, but I was already falling asleep. Joe pulled the covers up and started kissing my neck. I opened my eyes and covered his mouth.

“Did you not hear anything I just said?” I asked him.

He shrugged and nodded his head.

“I did, but I just cant help myself,” Joe said, putting his arms around me.

I smiled, but I lost the expression because I fell asleep really quickly after.

I woke up and everyone but Alex, Gabe, Marissa, and Patrick were gone. The note Joe left me said they went out walking and to eat. I rolled out of bed and stretched.

“Nice,” Patrick said, coming from the bathroom, staring at me with a smile, as if he was checking me out.

“Woah. We’re both taken. Don’t even joke about it,” I said.

We both giggled and headed to the front, where the couch was. And what we saw when we got there made us both freak out. Marissa and Alex with lip-locked. Patrick and I looked at each other. He looked heart-broken, and so hurt. I could see tears forming in his eyes.

Marissa and Alex pulled apart, just then realizing we had entered the room.

“Wow. Nice one. How the f*ck could you do this to me? F*cking whore,” Patrick said, in a low tone.

He stormed off the bus and I just stared at Alex and Marissa, who still had there arms around each other. I just shook my head in disappointment in the both of them.

“He really loved you,” I said to Marissa.

I got off the bus and looked around for Patrick. He was just walking. I caught up with him. He was pissed.
♠ ♠ ♠
-Jackie :]